ooooohhh....BREAKING POOL NEWS FROM VEGAS!

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Coffee and bacon from room service. Yum.

Then went downstairs and met 243 Azers. Vagabond was sporting a gold zoot suit, the dude ain't right I tell ya. Jerry and Jay were sporting new toupees.

Afterwhich we went to the Grandiass Ball Room, and USA ran a 25 pack and is up 5 matches to nil (even after Michaela DQ's Earl for looking at her sideways). Johann throws in the white towel. We win!

;)

On a more serious note... I suspect landlocked Americans will find a stream for this. But if not, god forbid, I'm willing to text someone score updates for someone to post as a last reosrt. Text me at 336-240-3872, ID yourself please.

We're headed outta our room in @ 20 minutes.

GO USA!!!!

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
thanks Justadub - i'm starting to piece it together.

i remember Earl taking a flying Cirque leap & rebreaking the same 2 fingers.
and i've found an extra $15K in my pocketbook, with a note from Vagabond, written in red....

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
thanks Justadub - i'm starting to piece it together.

i remember Earl taking a flying Cirque leap & rebreaking the same 2 fingers.
and i've found an extra $15K in my pocketbook, with a note from Vagabond, written in red....

Bwahahaha....

So the big secret is that they aren't filming Oceans 13, you guys are actually filming Hangover 4, right?

leto1776

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
headlines like this,with no substance to back them up,should result in an infraction, JMHO :angry:

leto1776

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is one of those things that really makes me love AZ. Somebody posts a rickroll joke that was played out at least 4 years ago, and half the posters have never heard of it let alone realize it's straight out the previous decade. We need more millenials in and around pool or at least AZ.

At 29,I seriously think I'm one of ther youngest posters here.It gets to be like going to the VFW or American Legion, hearing the old fogeys talk about the "good old days" that weren't that great anyway.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is one of those things that really makes me love AZ. Somebody posts a rickroll joke that was played out at least 4 years ago, and half the posters have never heard of it let alone realize it's straight out the previous decade. We need more millenials in and around pool or at least AZ.

One of these days, just one, I would love to see somebody dare to sing that song on American Idol or The X Factor. :grin-square:

nb92

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
At 29,I seriously think I'm one of ther youngest posters here.It gets to be like going to the VFW or American Legion, hearing the old fogeys talk about the "good old days" that weren't that great anyway.

LOL... yup... to quote Fatboy... at any event in the USA add 20 years to the rail and there is NO rail... :thud: <<<< Rail

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
Rick Astley could have played for the US today and not affected the outcome. Try that one on for size.

Andrewk1988

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Yep, I'm 25 and have the same feelings. I love pool partly because of its history and the atmosphere of the wild west found in the pool room. But if pro pool wants 20 and 30 somethings to watch, they've got to reach them in the leagues. For every 1 of my peers that's obsessed with pool, there are 15 league players that like the game but aren't obsessed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
while KK9's asleep & can't yell at me, & before my hangover sets-in, let me post:

it's been real. real interesting. for the past 3 days. cause everyone's here - except for 2 people....

so is the news that Earl took a flying leap into gravel & rebroke his 2 fingers? nope.

is it that Buddy Hall needed me to tie his red tie last night? nope. (he found a red shirt for today, FYI)

is it that Vagabond has more $$$$$$$ & dresses better than all of us, here, combined? nope.

is it that Predator's Kyle/Karl (i couldn't understand his English!) is staying in a Penthouse Suite? nope. (but he's a doll-baby!)

is it that the majority of Europe are staying @ Penthouse Suites, while US are ___ ? nope.

is it that Earl's (The World's Greatest Athlete) been running his mouth since SUN? (which i can't post). maybe.

ok, KK9's up & gotta git. here's a hint:

I KNOW WHO WON

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
Yep, I'm 25 and have the same feelings. I love pool partly because of its history and the atmosphere of the wild west found in the pool room. But if pro pool wants 20 and 30 somethings to watch, they've got to reach them in the leagues. For every 1 of my peers that's obsessed with pool, there are 15 league players that like the game but aren't obsessed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Yep I totally agree. Unless someone has a time machine it isn't going to be the 60s, 70s or mid 90s again. Time to move forward. On the bright side it is nice that this place still makes me feel young even though I just turned 30 a little over a month ago.