MOSCONI - USA kicking some English ARSE!!!!

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
we've got 8 wks to prepare. we need to all pitch-in ideas, to over-run those Europeans from the stands! please send any/all ideas:

- daily attire (red, white, &/or blue)
- costumes
- chants (USA! USA! USA!)
- songs
- bogus security, preventing entry w/ IMPORT beer
- signage
- stun gun or mickies for English Santa
- etc....

the gloves are OFF.

BRING IT, U-S-A !!!!

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Recapping 2 years ago when we were there, the Euro spectators gave us the 3 and out in rooting.

In my view, the art of war states, put yourself in your opponents shoes.

1) They had English Santa yelling UUUUUUUUU RUP!!!! before every rack.

2) They had a few songs they'd sing in unison, like the Nicky Nicky Van Den Berg song

3) They had poems/limericks

So let's turn the tables on these outspoken blokes and come to agreement on chants, songs, attire, signage, etc.

My first salvo for a pre-rack chant: USA, ALL THE WAY!

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Re: attire. Does anyone here have connections in the shirt/screen printing biz? I don't know if enough people would be willing to pony up $ to make an impact in the stands though. Sooo,

we could say day one we wear red, day 2 is white, day 3 is blue, final day 4 is red (like Tiger).

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Would love to see shirts, hats, vests, whatever, printed with an American theme a la Ed Hardy. They would be cool-looking, and I gaurantee you they'd sell like hotcakes.

All these pool clothing people should jump on this now, before December. ;)

Here's an Ed Hardy American design. :smile:

Attachments

• PYRPP31876.jpg
    PYRPP31876.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 881

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Baseball caps are always a favorite. Every event I went to, I purchased a baseball cap for my other half. I love cool baseball caps.

Imagine this with something pertaining to 2013 Mosconi Cup printed on it. :cool:

Attachments

• American_Flag_Baseball_Cap.3.JPG
    American_Flag_Baseball_Cap.3.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 889

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This one has possibilities.

Pool clothing industry folks should be gearing up today for the event.

Attachments

• Baseball-cap-with-American-Fla-5182333.jpg
    Baseball-cap-with-American-Fla-5182333.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 868

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now, I really like this one. Kind of unisex and stylish. This has potential! :cool:

Attachments

• REDBARNRANCH_HAT_76_TAN_1371591030.jpg
    REDBARNRANCH_HAT_76_TAN_1371591030.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 879

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2013 Mosconi Cup Team USA sunglasses. :grin-square:

Attachments

• 41mZ6yg5GYL._SX342_.jpg
    41mZ6yg5GYL._SX342_.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 849

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
Would love to see shirts, hats, vests, whatever, printed with an American theme a la Ed Hardy. They would be cool-looking, and I gaurantee you they'd sell like hotcakes.

LOVE ém! the SHIRT is HOT, and a definite SELLER @ Vegas. even ENGLAND, would HAVE to buy them....

but the HAT idea, i REALLY like. cause we could put them ON @ USA shot. and take them OFF @ europe shot.

or vice-versa?

(then throw them in the air @ VICTORY!!!!)

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOVE ém! the SHIRT is HOT, and a definite SELLER @ Vegas. even ENGLAND, would HAVE to buy them....

but the HAT idea, i REALLY like. cause we could put them ON @ USA shot. and take them OFF @ europe shot.

or vice-versa?

(then throw them in the air @ VICTORY!!!!)

Another thing I just thought of were these clapper thingies. They could have Team USA-2013 Mosconi Cup printed on them, and every time the USA team members come into the pit, the audience can make them sound loudly. It's a real loud noise. We need these to counteract those Euro airhorns. :D

Attachments

• giantclapper.jpg
    giantclapper.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 832
Last edited:

pooler

Europe - TD, TL & Ref
Silver Member

14204%20Ed%20Hardy%20Eagle%20Wall%20Clock.jpeg

Hmmm. This one is a bit risky, I guess:

Let me show you this:
european_union_eu_flag_poster-ra80f5eac638646f8ac61afb4c5f786bd_b32_8byvr_512.jpg

If you notice the stars surrounding your eagle (above), they are very much like the EU emblem/flag.
I would say that your eagle looks much uncomfortable with it, almost scared :smile: :confused: :wink:

As you know I am Polish, I know a lot about eagles :smile: :cool: :wink:

Also (as a friendly advice): the shot clock !?!

Last edited:

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Songs should Include "We will Rock You."

I like that song choice a lot Stu! We could clap hands and stomp feet to it. And that Queen is from the UK won't be lost upon our drunken chaps from across the pond. :grin-square:

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
Another thing I just thought of were these clapper thingies. They could have Team USA-2013 Mosconi Cup printed on them, and every time the USA team members come into the pit, the audience can make them sound loudly. It's a real loud noise. We need these to counteract those Euro airhorns. :D

great idea!
(but there may be an issue w/ Michaela....)
i have ZERO problem, usurping that d_mn ENGLISH SANTA this time - cause I CAN WHISTLE - and KK9 has no authority over me @ THIS Mosconi....

USA
USA
USA