Pay it Forward - thank you, from my son

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
today, my 13yr old son received a special package from ITSFROZE. below is his message to all at AZB:

ITSFROZE- This is Grey I would like to say thank you sincerely for the cool clay ball and signed dollar bill that you sent to me, I think that the fact that you had a chance to make a bet with Dennis Hatch is really cool.

SHAWN ARMSTRONG- I would like to thank you for giving us the chance to receive a very special cue case, that was signed by six of the best female pool players.

DOOTYSQUAT- Jimmy I would like to thank you first for the pool player's card autographed by Mark Wilson, (who I understand is the new captain for the U.S. Mosconi Cup) and also for the 30.06 pocket chalk you gave me personally.

FAT ALBERT & JASCORPION- I would like to thank both of you for the fully autographed MC program, and ball to go along with it... Also especially for the signed cue that I personally LOVE. (also for giving my mom the opportunity to get to Michaela {the Ref})

CJ WILEY- Thank you for the multi- DVD set of The Million Dollar Challenge, and instructional DVDs to help my game.

AZB- Mike and Jerry, I would like to thank you for the nice website you have created for pool lovers and also for the patches and t-shirts we now use.

Overall I would just like to say how glad and excited I have been while receiving these thoughtful pool accessories/memorabilia. I am now going to BreakTime (our local pool hall) to test evrything out. (My case is LOADED) As of right now we are also working on paying it forward ourselves starting with a six-year-old boy via LORIDER.

Sincerely,
Grey McGuire

RobertaAgnor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
today, my 13yr old son received a special package from ITSFROZE. below is his message to all at AZB:

ITSFROZE- This is Grey I would like to say thank you sincerely for the cool clay ball and signed dollar bill that you sent to me, I think that the fact that you had a chance to make a bet with Dennis Hatch is really cool.

SHAWN ARMSTRONG- I would like to thank you for giving us the chance to receive a very special cue case, that was signed by six of the best female pool players.

DOOTYSQUAT- Jimmy I would like to thank you first for the pool player's card autographed by Mark Wilson, (who I understand is the new captain for the U.S. Mosconi Cup) and also for the 30.06 pocket chalk you gave me personally.

FAT ALBERT & JASCORPION- I would like to thank both of you for the fully autographed MC program, and ball to go along with it... Also especially for the signed cue that I personally LOVE. (also for giving my mom the opportunity to get to Michaela {the Ref})

CJ WILEY- Thank you for the multi- DVD set of The Million Dollar Challenge, and instructional DVDs to help my game.

AZB- Mike and Jerry, I would like to thank you for the nice website you have created for pool lovers and also for the patches and t-shirts we now use.

Overall I would just like to say how glad and excited I have been while receiving these thoughtful pool accessories/memorabilia. I am now going to BreakTime (our local pool hall) to test evrything out. (My case is LOADED) As of right now we are also working on paying it forward ourselves starting with a six-year-old boy via LORIDER.

Sincerely,
Grey McGuire

That's some very cool stuff, hope Grey enjoys it; awesome that some of the guys did that!

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Sincerely,
Grey McGuire

Grey, that was a very nice post you made thanking everybody and you're more than welcome.

Colonel

Raised by Wolves in a Pool Hall
Silver Member
Classy, on both ends, those whose generosity brings a young player to the game & to the young man for this great post thanking them.

Why am I the Colonel? Because I always get the chicken

Doodysquat

Registered
Grey....it was great to see your excited face tonight and hear of all the things you received. Enjoy them all and keep strokin'....!!!!!
Jimmy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fat Albert

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So glad I could play a part in making your interest on Pool increase and being a part of a pay it forward that you enjoyed . Now take all that good stuff put it to good use and beat Kool Kat nine lives !!

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
he's now asleep w/ visions of 8 & 9 balls slamming in his head -

to say he was cocky today, was an UNDERSTATEMENT.

he strolled into Break Time w/ almost all of his paraphenalia, and everyone circled, in awe. he was so-ooo jacked-up, in christening everything while i video-taped - i've never seen him shoot so well! only problem was - he kicked my ass across the table.....

....but that means i've done my job, as Mom. :smile:

(thank you, DAVE M, for starting this great idea)

PAY IT FORWARD

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Grey, it seems like yesterday I was your age playing pool in our local "pool hall"

Sincerely,
Grey McGuire

You're certainly welcome, Grey, it seems like yesterday I was your age playing pool in our local "pool hall" in Green City Mo......well, maybe more like "the day before yesterday" ;) - time flies when you get older, Buddy, keep up the good work, and I'll see you in the Finals one day. 'The Game is Our Teacher'

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tell Grey he has an open invitation in Chi town, if he wants to come hang with the big boys :cool:

Ever see goodfellas when little man got pinched for selling cartons?

Yeah, its like that.:wink: