The Laser Rack: Which wood finish would you choose?

Which wood finish do you like?

• Total voters

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
Abe, I think it's wonderful that you are interested in our opinions and becoming an active member of this online community. I wish you the best of luck in your venture.

Tim5000

Silver Member
James said:
I could buy a:

Ford

Chevy

Licoln

Chrysler

Mercury

Hyundai

Kia

(get the point yet?)

but I'm sure glad there are others...

I congratulate the man for starting a business and wish him luck. This is nothing personal aganist him.

Different brands of cars I can understand, that's fine. But I think 3 or 4 racks is enough, not 15.

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tim5000 said:
I congratulate the man for starting a business and wish him luck. This is nothing personal aganist him.

Different brands of cars I can understand, that's fine. But I think 3 or 4 racks is enough, not 15.
Everyone has opinions - we have yours now - Thanks :)

BVal

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
Choice is great

Tim5000 said:

Well you don't buy one of each car and you sure don't have to have one of each rack.:rolleyes:

I had the pleasure of meeting Abe in person. I have not yet seen the rack but we had a nice conversation about it and I plan to see it soon.
I know Abe has done all the prototype work on his rack himself and has spent a lot of time.

He is not here taking orders, although I hope he comes back to the for sale section when they are ready.
He is about to go in to production and is merely here asking what colors are most popular.
Oak for me Abe;) Call me when we can get together. I want to see the prototype