2012 AZ/OP members room interest thread

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Members room

So where do we pick up our badges that allow us entry? Someone have a list we need to track down? DCC getting close.

poolandpokerman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The badges are usually at the AZ Room when we get there, all in rows, just look you your name. That is how it has been in the past. This year may be different, new people handling. Tom

1pocket

Steve Booth
Gold Member
Silver Member
So where do we pick up our badges that allow us entry? Someone have a list we need to track down? DCC getting close.
Keep in mind, the AZ/1P room badge is only good to get in that room -- you still need regular Derby City access to all of the table areas, including the AZ/1P room -- either by having a player pass (by virtue of entry into any of the main tournaments) or by buying one of their spectator passes.

SLIM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
could we get an updated sign up list for the az room?

Just curious as to who all is signed up.

SLIM

briankenobi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just sent my pay pal. I will be there Tuesday evening through the whole event. I hope to be able to take part in a mini tourney. :)

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
This is the most current list. Anyone who has sent payment but is not on the list, please email me at housepro@azbilliards.com

Michael-Hoang
Cory Duquaine
Williebetmore
sjm
berniep
bill stroud
Poolandpokerman
sunnyday
MarkGriffin
Ktown D
Short Bus Russ
Gunzby
daylate$short
spiffy-phil
Satman
Cornerman
SLIM
Sam Waltz
Larry Giles
Larry guest
onepocket1
Ace
Deeman
Steve Booth
Kybill9
Jrhendy
Ed Neves
Daniell Hill
T
PeteV
WGCP
01rkclassic
Wybrook
chi2dxa
mattb
The Milk Man
brock nall
Bigtruck
Sam Renfro
Briankenobi
trustyrusty
Cloidius

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
If anyone wants to meet up and bang some balls around in the AZ room shoot me a pm or text message me (828) 308-2407

Should of thought of this before the derby.

Rusty you're still on for the high stakes ice cream 1p match....all sweaters have to bet in ice cream.

Last edited:

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
I probably missed ya Gunzby I decided to head home Thurs. morning. I did win some raspberry chocolate chunk though....I'll get you next time! lol HAVE FUN!!! :cool: