Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Cue Reviews
Reload this Page Lucasi LZC39 anyone have one?

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Lucasi LZC39 anyone have one?
Old
  (#1)
Busboy
Wanna Play Some?
Busboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Lucasi LZC39 anyone have one? - 02-19-2014, 03:16 AM

Seen the cue just looking at cues bored looks like a lot of cue for the money I've never shot with a Lucasi but this cue makes me wanna try one out any of u pool guuys out there have one or have had one?

Player - Predator
Jump - Custom
Break- Bunji

"Billiards is the well developed art of thinking ahead. Its not only a game, but first and foremost a demanding sport, which requires good stamina, the logical thinking of a chess player, and the stable hand of a concert pianist."

Old
  (#2)
plhlolelnlilx
F.I.S.H.
plhlolelnlilx has a reputation beyond reputeplhlolelnlilx has a reputation beyond reputeplhlolelnlilx has a reputation beyond reputeplhlolelnlilx has a reputation beyond reputeplhlolelnlilx has a reputation beyond reputeplhlolelnlilx has a reputation beyond reputeplhlolelnlilx has a reputation beyond reputeplhlolelnlilx has a reputation beyond reputeplhlolelnlilx has a reputation beyond reputeplhlolelnlilx has a reputation beyond reputeplhlolelnlilx has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600
  Send a message via Yahoo to plhlolelnlilx  
02-24-2014, 12:46 AM

I had one for a few months and the quality of the cue was very high but the cue I had could've used some weight towards the nose. The points were even, the wrap was smooth and the finish was pristine.

I also think that standard shafts feel like crap but that's an opinion.

Old
  (#3)
Busboy
Wanna Play Some?
Busboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond reputeBusboy has a reputation beyond repute

02-24-2014, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plhlolelnlilx View Post
I had one for a few months and the quality of the cue was very high but the cue I had could've used some weight towards the nose. The points were even, the wrap was smooth and the finish was pristine.

I also think that standard shafts feel like crap but that's an opinion.
If I was too use one it would have a ob shaft thanks for the input

Player - Predator
Jump - Custom
Break- Bunji

"Billiards is the well developed art of thinking ahead. Its not only a game, but first and foremost a demanding sport, which requires good stamina, the logical thinking of a chess player, and the stable hand of a concert pianist."

Old
  (#4)
Vmax
AzB Bronze Member
Vmax is on a distinguished road

10-17-2016, 10:29 AM

One just got posted here!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/925835720765692/

Arsenal:

Uni-Loc Joint
Lucasi LZE6