APA still give jackets?

zpele

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Finally won my way back to Vegas for singles and I’m wondering if anyone that went last year knows if they still give jackets as part of the package?

I’m really hoping they do as I love the jackets but I heard a nasty rumor they have started giving backpacks instead.

APA Operator

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They seem to have gotten out of the jacket business, due to the difficulty in getting the right sizes for everyone. The last couple of years it has been cue cases, I believe.

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
Backpacks, coolers, Notebook binders, I haven't seen jackets in some years.
Everyone got some bling, a coin cylinder, patch, challenge coin, some other small stuff,
but I believe the backpack, or coolers, stuff like that was one per team

zpele

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They seem to have gotten out of the jacket business, due to the difficulty in getting the right sizes for everyone. The last couple of years it has been cue cases, I believe.

Blah that's disappointing.... Let's start a petition lol.

zpele

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Backpacks, coolers, Notebook binders, I haven't seen jackets in some years.
Everyone got some bling, a coin cylinder, patch, challenge coin, some other small stuff,
but I believe the backpack, or coolers, stuff like that was one per team

Thanks but I'm referring to singles not the team event. I think they give out different packages.

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just a heads up since it seems you would like one. Somebody trying to give one away on eBay for $29 inc free shipping. Only 7 hours left to snag.

Happy Holidays,

-Kat,

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
Thanks but I'm referring to singles not the team event. I think they give out different packages.

At the singles I believe they just got the small bling and I think they got an APA baseball
hat. Hey, free stuff, no jacket though. The packages were remarkably similar

Grilled Cheese

p.i.i.t.h.
Silver Member
Along with a Budweiser Cue, an APA jacket is a seriously useful hustling tool.

Just screams banger, drunk and novice. Everyone will want a piece of you.