Heading to China in May.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
RKC 250 SDS
does not look much different than any other
commercial adhesive SDS. Shoot, it looks
not unlike the SDS for consumer grade glue.

Have you read the SDS on the cement your dentist puts in your mouth?

Might want to stick to Elmer's school glue.

REAL TALK!

I have been using it and it is great to work with.
Plenty of ventilation, keep the plug and cap on
it when not in use, clean up all tools, dispose
of (outside) anything with it on it, wear gloves and
no problems. its not like we work with it all day.
Short time periods of exposure, use precaution
and no harm.

All of my commercial table installs and recovers
will be RKC250! :thumbup:

Trent from Toledo

Most recent work in Millinocket, Maine at
Highlands Tavern in the Pamola Motor Lodge,
pool is free! Stop in for a beer, see Chris & the gang
and PLAY SOME POOL if ever in the area :)
Snowing like crazy up here!

50570669_958540141022681_3847941353166077952_n.jpg

50237711_958540084356020_5221281021785276416_n.jpg

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rock on 'cobra!! Turn China BLUE one table at-a-time. Hope you sell the living s^*t out of this stuff!!!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
RKC, who are you working with in Korea? Assume you’ll be in Seoul?

Off hand, I don't know, I've had several invites over the years ever since I showed 2 Korean table mechanics at the Carom Cafe in NY how to install a Gabriel's billiards table bed cloth with no staples.

JL in ATL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yup. That was me. I know you are one of those Glenn brown nosing individuals. Which makes me question your judgement. For every one person that approves of Glens behavior there are a dozen that don’t. So enjoy the useless protection. It serves you right and speaks volumes of the lack of character you exhibit. It’s best you ignore. It’s what children do when they they have no meaningful response. It’s either that or they throw a fit. That’s what Glen does. So you are both peas in a pod. Either not loved as children or dropped on your head as baby. Regardless of what your symptoms are you are mislead and have heavily flawed characters. What any of this has to do with blue toxic glue I will never know.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums
I guess I'm one of those "Glen brown nosing" individuals. He shares tons of valuable information (for free).

You, on the other hand are nothing but an antagonizing piece of fecal matter.

Regards,

John

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess I'm one of those "Glen brown nosing" individuals. He shares tons of valuable information (for free).

You, on the other hand are nothing but an antagonizing piece of fecal matter.

Regards,

John

Little late to the party. Better late than never? Everyone appreciates the brown nosing. Without people like you what would the rest of the members have to talk about? Enjoy your day with your Budweiser and reruns of NASCAR.

JL in ATL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Little late to the party. Better late than never? Everyone appreciates the brown nosing. Without people like you what would the rest of the members have to talk about? Enjoy your day with your Budweiser and reruns of NASCAR.

Ha. Wish you were in my area and I would enjoy my soda and separating you from your money!

Regards,

John:eek:

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ha. Wish you were in my area and I would enjoy my soda and separating you from your money!

Regards,

John:eek:

It’s only a 4 hour flight away. About the time it takes to finish a race. Use all the money that you have separated from other players to get off your couch and make an effort. Till then....cheers.

realkingcobra

Silver Member

When you're refering to "all the rest of the members" are you counting the other 3 or 4 members like yourself, because if so.....you don't even rate as a small minority!!

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When you're refering to "all the rest of the members" are you counting the other 3 or 4 members like yourself, because if so.....you don't even rate as a small minority!!

Seeing as you joined the peanut gallery it appears you are part of that minority. This thread was squashed a long time ago. Don’t you all hate it when you get bored?

JL in ATL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seeing as you joined the peanut gallery it appears you are part of that minority. This thread was squashed a long time ago. Don’t you all hate it when you get bored?

Do you have the guts to post your name? I'm John Lee in Dallas, GA and when you want to play, the window is open.

Regards,

John

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I didn’t respond to your post a Glenn. Besides that my response had nothing to do with you. It was with some backwards deliverance actor that is upset because his career never blossomed.

I don’t have a beef with you right now. So don’t make one.

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Didn't you just have a vacation from AZB? Not long enough?

Didn’t you say goodbye to everyone? There was a bunch of people happy to hear that. Only to find out you bluffed again. It doesn’t matter to me either way. I can go. You can go or the hillbilly can go. No matter. It’s just a silly forum with silly people. You take it much, much to serious.

JL in ATL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I didn’t respond to your post a Glenn. Besides that my response had nothing to do with you. It was with some backwards deliverance actor that is upset because his career never blossomed.

I don’t have a beef with you right now. So don’t make one.

You are a piss ant to me! My career has blossomed nicely for close to 30 years you nit. I would gladly compare W2's for 10K if you would like.

Regards,

John