$40,000 Match - Can Salim vs Vilmos Foldes - October 7th & 8th

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Just a couple of days away from this great match here at Freezer's Ice House. Free stream from yours truly at www.ontherailtv.com . Vilmos Foldes vs Can Salim for $40,000! If you are interested in being a sponsor for this stream contact me. If you want a ringside seat at Freezer's the price is $30 a day or $50 for both days. Who do you like in this? :)

Attachments

• 21740435_1957247721157005_3272827192831147976_n.jpg
    21740435_1957247721157005_3272827192831147976_n.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 1,365

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
Hi Len, what's the start time for EDT. tyvm. :yeah:

Looks like a great match !

Tin Man

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Why can't I full screen? It's like the full screen icon is greyed out and doesn't work for me. Anyone else have an idea?

Tin Man

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I got it. I went to the ustream and can full screen. Couldn't directly from the link. Thanks for the stream!

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
Thanks Lenny!
I see Can dressed for the occasion. Please.
Go Vilmos!!

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
While all the drama is on the main page with cuemakers and Justin or Justout as the case may be. Can anyone tell me what the score ended up yesterday and what time the match starts back up today on EST???

Ky Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Starts at 8pm est.

I didn't watch but only 7-8 games yesterday. Mostly wanting to see if Can played as well as he did against Danny Smith at DCC last year.

So, I'm unaware of the final score.

bicki

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thx benny... surprising. might be a re-match in the making. Vilmos was more or less up all the time...

benny-the-blade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thx benny... surprising. might be a re-match in the making. Vilmos was more or less up all the time...

Yeah, I’d love to see another one! Vilmos was in control for the first 2/3 of the match, but the kid was too strong down the stretch.