New break/jump

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Solid as heck and pops the cueball with ease. Now I just need to buy a rosewood Diamond table to match the cue!

G10 with a Samsara is the real business end of breaking.

Attachments

• IMG_20171204_141111.jpg
    IMG_20171204_141111.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 389
  • IMG_20171204_141136.jpg
    IMG_20171204_141136.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 393
  • IMG_20171204_141149.jpg
    IMG_20171204_141149.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 383
Last edited:

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like it. Enjoy it in good health.

I would like to try out a break cue made out of the same stuff as yours. I use a Mezz Kai now with a phenolic tip. I am happy with the performance but I like to try out break cues. Maybe some day.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
With the wood/ferrule/tip combo that thing has to smack the cue ball like a red-headed step-child.

Gives you all the energy transfer you need to you can concentrate on control. Dial that in and you have a real instrument.

I do like it...ant some tasteful rings to boot.

And the wood looks nice. Some of the laminates like that can look gaudy, but this looks nice.

I was breaking with an old import J/B that was adequate. It looked pretty and has a spectacular curly shaft but it really wasn't so great. I moved to a Pechauer that I like. Great shaft wood, but not actually a specialized break cue, just a decent cue with a hard tip. It's better, but not quite there yet.

Eventually I want something like this.

Thanks for showing off! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
Looks good...how much does the shaft weigh?. A lighter shaft is way easier to jump with.

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks good...how much does the shaft weigh?. A lighter shaft is way easier to jump with.
If so the owners of diamondwood J/B such as Alex Brick's and others would not be very happy with their cues...

This cue looks just great and I believe may work even better.:)

Killer Miller

LM Cues
Silver Member
Light shafts are good for VERY short jumps. The Dymondwood is very heavy and does not let you to lose control of your aim when you stroke it. With the lighter shafts, you have to slam the jump cue down with alot more force thus losing control of the aim and marking the cloth. Also the light shafts are good for vertical jumping but as it has been proven, a vertical jump is a foul.
With Dymondwood, you can fly the cue ball 3 or 4 feet easily without coming off of the table.