If you could...

sunnyday

Ima Gangsta Bunny!
Silver Member
Be in the head of one pro player for a day who would you be and why?

Just a silly thougth of the day:p Thanks.

S.

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
sunnyday said:

S.

Earl Strickland. What a magical place that must be!

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
sunnyday said:

S.
Efren.

Cause I think it would be hilarious if it was like this:

Inside Efren's Head: "How on earth do I hit this ball? Oh well....I'll just do this........Huh...got lucky again"

Wouldn't it be funny if he was telling the truth and he really does just get lucky all the time?

:p

storke

One Pocket Player
Silver Member
Man that would be funny

JCIN said:
Efren.

Cause I think it would be hilarious if it was like this:

Inside Efren's Head: "How on earth do I hit this ball? Oh well....I'll just do this........Huh...got lucky again"

Wouldn't it be funny if he was telling the truth and he really does just get lucky all the time?

:p
Justin no doubt that would be the funniest. To find out he was telling the truth the whole time. Strickland could be fun or scary depending on when you were in there. LOL When watching him play it's still amazing how fast he sees patterns.

jimmy-leggs

A GREAT DAY
Silver Member
Roberto"superman"Gomez and thinking...........I still can't belive I missed that easy cut on that ball in 31rd game of the world pool championships.:eek: :D

kobyp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd kinda like to be in archer's head....Just to see if he keeps it clean, like when he tries to pick every speck of dust of the table... :D

Jallan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't think I would want to be in any of their heads. It would be a bit like dating a supermodel who happened to work in the adult film industry... no where to go but downhill.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Niels Feijen...probably for the same reason Jay wants to be in George's head. I'm having chest pains just thinking about it. Johnnyt

Tim5000

Silver Member
jay helfert said:
George Breedlove. Case closed!

Good one Jay!
How bout' Neils, or Gabe or John Schmidt, or maybe Mitch Laurance or Allan Hopkins? They're all pretty good choices to.

jgpool

Cue ball draw with this?
Silver Member
Eric Yow

I would go into Eric Yow's head. That stuff he does has to have a mind altering effect on your brain. Wouldn't need any Coors while shooting those shots!! :eek: My wife watched some of his stuff and still thinks it's trick photography.