Trade:mint chris byrne

janaka

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Soory for not responding on the 8th, I have a custom jacoby with two shafts (radial joint). Weighs in at 18.8oz and custom wrap. Value would be lower than yours as stated above so I'd add some cash.

Chris Byrne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Just an FYI This is one of only 3 davis blank cues ever built in my shop. They were built at the request of the customers using the blanks they supplied. They were built from the very first batch of blanks John made after coming out of retirement. I do not use other peoples blanks in my cues but I made an exception for these 3 since John made them. Dale is the original buyer who commisioned this cue for himself.
As of now there are only 2 of these cues out on the "street". I still have the third in the shop getting finished up for the owner. I have no plans on ever doing any more of these in the future.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just an FYI This is one of only 3 davis blank cues ever built in my shop. They were built at the request of the customers using the blanks they supplied. They were built from the very first batch of blanks John made after coming out of retirement. I do not use other peoples blanks in my cues but I made an exception for these 3 since John made them. Dale is the original buyer who commisioned this cue for himself.
As of now there are only 2 of these cues out on the "street". I still have the third in the shop getting finished up for the owner. I have no plans on ever doing any more of these in the future.

Well that just upped the value. :cool:

Nine Out

THANK YOU AZBILLIARDS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Cues

I can attest that his cues play great, not many down here in GA but the 2 I've hit I'd play forever!

Great concept beautiful cue

And I don't mean to knock anyone but have you other cuemakers taken note of Chris' Web presence, wow man nice Site!