FS; Milk Dud Tips New Price

KRAZY8BALLER

Prewitt Titlist Tribute
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
For any of you people that are on the border about trying these tips that Jeff sells I highly recommend you try one. I do tip replacements for a lot of the guys in my area and the better players really like these tips. The inexpensive price is a big added bonus! The tips are durable and my repeat business is down because of it lol.

guza29

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Postage

Hi mate I have been reading about your tips for some time. And I have seen some posts from few years back that you do not post internationali. So just wanted to ask is it still the same? I would love to try some.

King Hester

Sharp Shooter
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
When you have a moment, please pm your contact info. I'll take 5 of them. Let me know the total price and paypal info. Most people around my area are using the layered tips and I might be able to get some people to switch. Looking forward to trying them. Thanks.

billy-ks

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
In my pool room, I have been installing Dudleys which I get from Muellers. Has any one compared the two.

noodle4two

Registered
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
made my Tascarella even more awesome

Wow these tips Jeff is selling on here are awesome, just had 2 installed on 2 different cues, and they both play so much better. the tips of course is hard and firm but not hard like a break tip, they have pretty good grip when you need to use english, draw or any kind of spin. i used to play with a predator with a sniper tip and use to swear by it. but now i just had a custom cue made by Tascarella and the shaft is awesome but the deflection is not as low, that's why it needed a harder firmer tip. and i tell ya this tip complements this cue. i can even use this cue to break in 9 ball no problem and tip didn't show any signs of mushrooming. Jeff keep up the great work you do with these tips, i will be ordering more for sure. :thumbup:

Attachments

• SAM_0067_v1.jpg
    SAM_0067_v1.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 460
  • SAM_0068_v1.jpg
    SAM_0068_v1.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 444

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Put two of Jeff's Milk Monsters last night.
These fkkr make the cue ball zing.
I like Jeff's newer formulation too.
They don't take much to break-in, if at all.