Michael Morgan Cues

jimibop

Registered
Not sure this is the right area to post this but here goes. I am a cue broker of sorts. I cater to people who are unable to afford the high end cues that they can only dream about. I obtain most of my cues through third party sources, some new but mostly used, and as with any used cues they are usually in need of some type of repair.
This brings me to the subject of my story, Mike of Michael Morgan cues. I met Mike about 8 years ago when I needed someone to do the cue work for the pool room I worked at. I have to say that I have given him jobs that others have turned down and he has always completed them to the customer's satisfaction. He is one of the best shaft makers on the east coast, his work is appreciated by many pros in the NY area Not only does he do great cue repair at a affordable price but he has never failed me when it comes to making a repair. I am the proud owner of a few of the cues that he has made, I am posting pics of them. In closing let me say that I am proud to be his friend and I greatly appreciate what he has done for me over the years, not only in the cue field but on our fishing expeditions as well. Yeah Mike the hair looks awesome!!

Here are the pics as promised, The black cue with the ivory points is the very one from the colored pages of the 3rd blue book of cues. That cue and the Titlest are from the early 90's and the purple heart southwest style is from 2013. The bushka looking cue is from around 2010

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey

Mike is an unbelievably talented guy. For about 15 years or so he has been doing all of my cue work, as well as made me some beautiful, and great playing cues. Of course the crazy cueaholic that I am he has probably done around 25 rewraps for me, and every one was perfect from linen to exotic skins. If your in need of any work and don't know where to go....Mike is the man for you. Give him a call at 516-455-1499
Steve

jimibop

Registered
Look on your user control panel and tell us who red repped you and why.

Thanks for the tip Tate....I am pretty much new to posting on this forum...I did not really know what the red meant...It seems that a couple of years ago I disagreed with a poster about the name of a pool cue. I had no idea that a difference of opinion was worthy of a bad rep. If you look back at my posts you will see the post that resulted in my red rep. I will let you folks decide if that disagreement was deserving of a red rep If so shame on me and I apologize. If not then please take it into consideration when judging me as a person involved in the pool world ...Thanks Jimi

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Thanks for the tip Tate....I am pretty much new to posting on this forum...I did not really know what the red meant...It seems that a couple of years ago I disagreed with a poster about the name of a pool cue. I had no idea that a difference of opinion was worthy of a bad rep. If you look back at my posts you will see the post that resulted in my red rep. I will let you folks decide if that disagreement was deserving of a red rep If so shame on me and I apologize. If not then please take it into consideration when judging me as a person involved in the pool world ...Thanks Jimi

Ok you're cured! Welcome back Jimi.

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Yeah...people here don't understand about how 'red rep' is to be used...which is very sparingly, and with good cause. Nowadays it gets tossed around like Skittles.