Premium Quality Cue Extensions

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I would buy one to try on my mezz, but the 25 shipping is gross

If you don't mind waiting, I can do regular air mail which takes 3-4 weeks (compared to the 3-5 days). Then u pay $18 for shipping.

I just sold 5 today. (2 to CA, 1 to Singapore, 1 to Germany, and 1 more to China). Get yours now!

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
your opinion....if you don't like the price of an honest product, its not your place to come on a sales thread and knock it sir.

-greyghost

This.

If you don't want to buy it then don't and move on. You may want to read the forum rules, particularly #6. Good day.

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
This.

If you don't want to buy it then don't and move on. You may want to read the forum rules, particularly #6. Good day.

it says all posts should be kept civil. I wasn't rude....as i was referencing sales thread rules.

If you are going to post in another's sale or trade thread, if you are knocking their thread, you will received warnings and bans as with regular rule violations.

You have NO right to criticize or complain regarding pictures, prices etc.
Everyone is expected to participate in a civil manner and if there are violations, you may report them anonymously via the "report post " button in the upper right hand corner of each post.

Either buy from an individual or don't but knocking them is not an option.

that extension isn't a 5 piece buska for 1500.....seems high quality, one guy said its really tough seems like, dont see any reason to come out and say its too expensive or knock the product in any way especally since neither I nor that user own one.

regards,
Greyghost

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
it says all posts should be kept civil. I wasn't rude....as i was referencing sales thread rules.

If you are going to post in another's sale or trade thread, if you are knocking their thread, you will received warnings and bans as with regular rule violations.

You have NO right to criticize or complain regarding pictures, prices etc.
Everyone is expected to participate in a civil manner and if there are violations, you may report them anonymously via the "report post " button in the upper right hand corner of each post.

Either buy from an individual or don't but knocking them is not an option.

that extension isn't a 5 piece buska for 1500.....seems high quality, one guy said its really tough seems like, dont see any reason to come out and say its too expensive or knock the product in any way especally since neither I nor that user own one.

regards,
Greyghost

I fear you misunderstood me, GG. I was agreeing with you. Completely. 100%. :thumbup:

I probably should have followed it up with green just to emphasize that. Coming your way now though you're probably maxxed out anyway. Better late than never I suppose. ;)

Last edited:

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I fear you misunderstood me, GG. I was agreeing with you. Completely. 100%. :thumbup:

I probably should have followed it up with green just to emphasize that. Coming your way now though you're probably maxxed out anyway. Better late than never I suppose. ;)

ha! roger that bud...your maxed out as well for long time I'm sure lol...yes i misunderstood lol....i went full retard and went to the handbook lol

connotation is on of the reasons i think couples that communicate often by message are doomed to fail....hard to convey or discern proper context and connotation....stupid internet:thumbup:

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
ha! roger that bud...your maxed out as well for long time I'm sure lol...yes i misunderstood lol....i went full retard and went to the handbook lol

connotation is on of the reasons i think couples that communicate often by message are doomed to fail....hard to convey or discern proper context and connotation....stupid internet:thumbup:

Are we a couple? Gee, buy a guy dinner first! :p :grin-square:

krbsailing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
323   0   0
I got mine from Tim a few weeks ago ~ like it!

Yes, it's not inexpensive but, neither are the cues I want to use it with when I play.

It's not custom fitted but, it works great with most of my custom cues!

Plus, I'm not worried about spending any $$$ for a refinish either....you know that can be expensive and a pain in the a$$ too :thumbup2:

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I got mine from Tim a few weeks ago ~ like it!

Yes, it's not inexpensive but, neither are the cues I want to use it with when I play.

It's not custom fitted but, it works great with most of my custom cues!

Plus, I'm not worried about spending any $$$ for a refinish either....you know that can be expensive and a pain in the a$$ too :thumbup2:

Thanks Ken. I'm glad u like it.

I just sold 7 today, 6 on AZ, 1 on eBay. Anyone wants them?

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Shipped three out today. New stocks, get yours now!

Attachments

• af5bfc3e-ec5d-47e0-a6a6-c09c43b6041d.jpg
    af5bfc3e-ec5d-47e0-a6a6-c09c43b6041d.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 873