Mosconi 2017 - Updates

jojopiff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice out by USA. Woulda been curtains (IMO) for USA if we’d lost that match.

USA grandstanding on the 9.

jojopiff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well the first match has been USA getting every roll. Up Hatch/Billy up 3-0.

If ESPN3 is behind and this info is useless let me know.

Wow. Good safe from Billy after a good break by Hatch. Europe made good hit but good ball went all the way up-table and scratched. USA runs out up 4-0

USA getting every roll in this match but actually taking advantage of them today.

Edit, I guess I missed the Euros getting a rack. Score is 4-1.

Billy shoots a tough 3 & misses but goes 2 rails in opposite corner but hooked on the 4. Hatch jumps but doesn’t make it. Europe wins and it’s 4-4. USA to break but had several chances in game 8. Hatch dogged a fairly easy 3 & a makeable jump at the 4.

Had a look back. Nope nothing, feel free to point me to it.

Here you go

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Nick van den berg is the weak link? He is playing awful!

Kd

Sent from the mobile client - Forum Talker

Oze147

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First of all I`m glad that Hatch can`t play every match for team USA. He has a good touch and he gets the rolls. He will be very dangerous for Europe in this form.
Secondly I`m glad that NVB hasn`t to play every match for Europe. Very very edgy and I think he can`t really adjust to the table conditions.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Nick van den berg is the weak link? He is playing awful!

Kd

Sent from the mobile client - Forum Talker

DCS_SF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow Oscar, gets terrible shape on the 4, almost scratches, and then completely whiffs... all after missing the BIH 2-9 combo.

Tough one, hope he shakes it off and gets in stroke.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pockets that tough are not the answer. It removes the stroke from the game.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums
True for 99.999% of pool players, but for the very best in the world, without tight pockets to make them think twice, it would just be boring!

jojopiff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another good roll for USA as Ralph leaves a dead 4-8 combo. Oscar hooks himself on the 7 but kicks it in. Makes a good shot on the 9. Tied 1-1.