Milk dud tips

JTs cuerepair

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I would like to try some milk dud tips. Does any one have any for sale. I have read many post saying Pooldawg8 makes the best milk dud tips. Any body have any comments on this subject..

BradenK

My Thight HURTS!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Give me your address, and I will send you one. Free of charge. I am pretty sure I have a few left. I love them. You can simply pm me your address.

Braden

Duce

Engineer
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
They are solid, I got 2 left. Lot better than the Lepros and Elkmasters stock. Tastes horrible though, do not eat! Haha:thumbup:

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
A cuemaker our of NM makes the best, usually doesn't have alot on hand though an I do t know if he's willin to make them as a revenue stream. It he has the best.

LuckedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok, so what is the difference between a milk dud tip and an elkmaster stock tip?

Is it the older version of elkmaster, or a compressed newer one?

BradenK

My Thight HURTS!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
PM sent JT
Let me know
Jeff

Jeff,
Sorry man, I was not trying to step on a sale of yours. I figured maybe you were out since the op created a new thread instead of just getting a few from you. I also thought that if I sent him one of yours, maybe it would lead to a nice sale for you. My apologies my friend.

Braden

Nine Out

THANK YOU AZBILLIARDS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I didn't mean to step on a for sale either, I apologize and I'm not sure that Jensen Cues sells tips separate anyway.

NINER

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Ok, so what is the difference between a milk dud tip and an elkmaster stock tip?

Is it the older version of elkmaster, or a compressed newer one?

A "milk dud" just means a tip was first soaked in milk or some other dairy product (or something else?) and then pressed/compressed to make them harder than they originally were. The objective is a tip that holds its shape like a hard tip but holds chalk and grips the ball like a soft tip. Elk Master tips often have been the starting brand of tip, but others have been used as well.

joyren

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
A "milk dud" just means a tip was first soaked in milk or some other dairy product (or something else?) and then pressed/compressed to make them harder than they originally were. The objective is a tip that holds its shape like a hard tip but holds chalk and grips the ball like a soft tip. Elk Master tips often have been the starting brand of tip, but others have been used as well.

good explanation sir, i guess i have to try this out too

JTs cuerepair

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
All set

Thanks to bradenK and Pooldawg8 I am all set Great guys and great AZ'ER...Thanks for all the replys and feedback....