TASCARELLA For Sale - New

J.L.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
DSC_0612.jpg

DSC_0611.jpg

Brand new unplayed Ebony 4 point Tasc. Steel piloted joint, with green and black veneers, silver rings and 48 MOP inlays. Leather wrap and 13mm ivory ferrules. Butt 14.9 oz, shaft one 4.0, shaft two 4.1. Blond straight grain maple nose, joint protectors with Mercury dimes. An exact replica of a 1969 Balabushka. Beautiful!
$4950.00 NO TRADES. Buyer pays fees and shipping $50. Any questions, contact Bobvillani@aol.com

What a beauty cue!!

tinman467

Way above "World Famous"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I was thinking the same thing Pikee. A bit pricey though...great cue still
Sir...I see that you dont have many posts on this site. Allow me to school you a bit...you should not/can not comment negatively on a sellers asking price (unless its like 9 squillion dollars...lol). It's considered bad form, and is not fair to the seller, and/or potential buyer. Class dismissed. ;)

blucollar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Comment was out of context...meant too pricey for me no disrespect meant to the seller or his asking price anyone who knows tascs is well versed on the value of them...maybe you should take a few classes about minding your business kind sir...In the meantime, beatiful cue and good luck with the sale as it would make a fine cue for anyones collection

tinman467

Way above "World Famous"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Comment was out of context...meant too pricey for me no disrespect meant to the seller or his asking price anyone who knows tascs is well versed on the value of them...maybe you should take a few classes about minding your business kind sir...In the meantime, beatiful cue and good luck with the sale as it would make a fine cue for anyones collection
Minding my business ? Lmao...we consider ourselves a large "family" on here. We look out for each other. Your NEW to this site. You basically have no SENIORITY here. Earn your respect. Learn some forum etiquette sir...or be singled out as a person with no "cooth" right from the get go. Your choice. ;)

nb92

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
from the outside looking in...

Sir...I see that you dont have many posts on this site. Allow me to school you a bit...you should not/can not comment negatively on a sellers asking price (unless its like 9 squillion dollars...lol). It's considered bad form, and is not fair to the seller, and/or potential buyer. Class dismissed. ;)

Minding my business ? Lmao...we consider ourselves a large "family" on here. We look out for each other. Your NEW to this site. You basically have no SENIORITY here. Earn your respect. Learn some forum etiquette sir...or be singled out as a person with no "cooth" right from the get go. Your choice.

(if someone needs to reply to the comments below... please PM me as I don't want to highjack a FS thread)
Wow can we get any more arrogant? --

1. "Allow me to school you a bit ... Class dismissed" Family member or not, if talking to me, this person would be asked to go perform an act that many say is physically impossible.

2. This "Sir" thing at the beginning of a statement or at the end used as a replacement to an exclamation point, it appears, to me is akin to a drunk sticking his finger in your chest. You are polite at first but on the 3rd or 4th time you snap back the index finger or lay a bottle at the base of the skull.

3. Possibly the "cooth" thing would have been to send a PM as opposed to doing a post. It is like a older cousin, who you never see, trying to tell you how to do something in front of everyone at picnic .... again go perform that physically impossible act.

4. Seniority -- this is probably the word that got me to post. This AIN'T NO UNION SHOP -- the fact that someone got on AZ in 2005 or 2010 means nothing... I have read a lot of comments from people with several thousand posts who have achieved nothing other than to prove that they are in need of professional help.

5. Finally - I read the original comment as it was intended -- "pricey" >> expensive >>> like that Ferrari is beautiful BUT "pricey" so to get all " Allow me to school you .. and class dismissed" in a guy's face in a public place concerning a phrase that is commonly used is a little "uncooth" ... sir

tinman467

Way above "World Famous"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
(if someone needs to reply to the comments below... please PM me as I don't want to highjack a FS thread)
Wow can we get any more arrogant? --

1. "Allow me to school you a bit ... Class dismissed" Family member or not, if talking to me, this person would be asked to go perform an act that many say is physically impossible.

2. This "Sir" thing at the beginning of a statement or at the end used as a replacement to an exclamation point, it appears, to me is akin to a drunk sticking his finger in your chest. You are polite at first but on the 3rd or 4th time you snap back the index finger or lay a bottle at the base of the skull.

3. Possibly the "cooth" thing would have been to send a PM as opposed to doing a post. It is like a older cousin, who you never see, trying to tell you how to do something in front of everyone at picnic .... again go perform that physically impossible act.

4. Seniority -- this is probably the word that got me to post. This AIN'T NO UNION SHOP -- the fact that someone got on AZ in 2005 or 2010 means nothing... I have read a lot of comments from people with several thousand posts who have achieved nothing other than to prove that they are in need of professional help.

5. Finally - I read the original comment as it was intended -- "pricey" >> expensive >>> like that Ferrari is beautiful BUT "pricey" so to get all " Allow me to school you .. and class dismissed" in a guy's face in a public place concerning a phrase that is commonly used is a little "uncooth" ... sir
Oooook then. Your "valuable" opinion is appreciated...lol. Thanks for your deep insite. :boring2:
Good luck with the sale STRAIGHT POOL.
Your cue is gorgeous...and priced right. :thumbup:

Last edited:

Hit Man

<-------GANGSTA'
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Tascarella

That's a whopping nice cue :smile:and worth every penny you're asking. Way too nice to look at. Put it on the damn table man and play with that thing!
If I had the cash right now it would be mine! GL.