Guns and Cues, Show us your Piece

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
The issue of guns came up in another thread. I notice the cue guys also like guns too.

I'll never forget when Cuban Joe flashed his snub nose .38 at the Billiard Den at me and my buddy after my friend beat him out two $100 9 ball sets. Guns sort of tell you a little bit about the owner's personality. Cuban Joe and the little .38 went well together.

Here's my piece. An early S and W 9mm double action, (no longer California legal).

Show us your piece. Cues work too, especially gun themed..

Attachments

• SW9.jpg
    SW9.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 4,829
Last edited:

Colonel

Raised by Wolves in a Pool Hall
Silver Member
Sig Sauer P226 40 SW
e4ehenu6.jpg

Why am I the Colonel? Because I always get the chicken

bdorman

Dead money
Silver Member
It even fits in my cue case....

Attachments

• RPF.jpg
    RPF.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 5,242
Last edited:

Nullus

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't have pics uploaded yet, but just picked up a BNIB Sig p238 custom .380 with 2 extra seven round clips w/ finger extension, Hogue overmolded grip as well as walnut grip conversion, and truglo night sights. Nice compliment to my Glock model 27.

Jeff Rosen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As a retired cop I have two revolvers. I only see them every 4 years when I have to renew my license. But I see my McDermott every day!!!

macguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The issue of guns came up in another thread. I notice the cue guys also like guns too.

I'll never forget when Cuban Joe flashed his snub nose .38 at the Billiard Den at me and my buddy after my friend beat him out two $100 9 ball sets. Guns sort of tell you a little bit about the owner's personality. Cuban Joe and the little .38 went well together.

Here's my piece. An early S and W 9mm double action, (no longer California legal).

Show us your piece.

I usually carry the gun on the bottom along with a knife. Regardless of having a gun, I never leave home without a knife of some sort. They are covered by my permit. I have other guns locked away some collectable and long guns, but I like to shoot these two and carry the smaller one so they are always out. I have a small range in my backyard.

Attachments

• guns 2.jpg
    guns 2.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 4,586
Last edited:

DAVE_M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I usually carry the gun on the bottom along with a knife. Regardless of having a gun, I never leave home without a knife of some sort.

Yup! I have my BM Griptilian in my pocket everyday.

11521922223_a5a303ab8a_z.jpg

I carry my Boker S2 on the weekends. One day I'll be able to afford a Darrel Ralph Gunhammer :thumbup:

macguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I also have this gun. The one in the picture is not mine but after some looking on the net I found an identical gun to mine to show. Mine is in storage. The one I have was carried in Viet Nam and has a history. It is a Parkerized Ithaca Model 37. I think some refer to it as a "Trench gun". I bought it from the original owner.
You see this gun model 37 depicted in movies a lot with the pistol grip.

Attachments

• mod 37.jpg
    mod 37.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 2,186
Last edited:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
These are three of my favorites. The top one is a Colt Pocket Lite .38, probably the smallest and lightest semi-auto .38 you can buy. Check out the shells, you can't buy these anymore (Firepower .38's). They expand and explode - nasty!

The second piece is a .22 Beretta, one of the best small .22's you can own, fool proof and compact.

The last is my .22 derringer. So small it will fit in the little front insert pocket in my jeans. Don't be fooled by it's small size. It holds five LR cartridges! I have been known to carry this one, when I'm holding serious money or gambling high.

My other favorite is my Ruger Bearcat .22. It's a western style pistol that is small, easy to handle and fires five LR shells. I have a range at my house and can hit a 3" target at 30' with this gun. I carry it when hiking in national parks, mainly to scare off mountain lions or bears (don't laugh I've seen them).

P.S. I wish there were tighter gun control laws, but in the meantime I don't plan to be defenseless with all the lunatics out there.

Attachments

• IMG_0057.jpg
    IMG_0057.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 2,185
Last edited:

OTB

I DIDN'T DO IT!!!!
Silver Member

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 1,637