Five Years Ago

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Something about this date was nagging at me in the back o’ me brain and I couldn’t figure out what it was and then, finally... it came to me.

Time flies.

Lou Figueroa
great looking undercard!

Attachments

• 973ABFBD-DBF3-4B9B-89DE-6B2BEE627F24.jpeg
    973ABFBD-DBF3-4B9B-89DE-6B2BEE627F24.jpeg
    149.4 KB · Views: 865

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Something about this date was nagging at me in the back o’ me brain and I couldn’t figure out what it was and then, finally... it came to me.

Time flies.

Lou Figueroa
great looking undercard!

Nice brag.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
oh yeah.

Total car wreck. Sirens, flares, and plenty of rubber necking. Kept this place going like a house-a-fire for several months. A good time had by all.

Lou Figueroa

No doubt Lou! This was big and I have not seen anything like it since. Russian Kenny and Vivian pale in comparison.

Enjoyed it immensely.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No doubt Lou! This was big and I have not seen anything like it since. Russian Kenny and Vivian pale by comparison.

Enjoyed it immensely.

Thanks, CB.

It’s easy for some to mock it now but this place was ate up about it back then and there were reputedly 800+ watching the stream the first night. Countless threads, many of them ending up locked or just shot into the interweb ether when they got totally out of hand. Photoshops left and right. It was nuts.

Lou Figueroa

Last edited:

sixpack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don’t know, I watched the stream for about an hour but I quit watching before anybody actually took a shot. :). J/k fun for all.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That match took place before I started playing pool.

Is there a chance of a rematch?..... or was it a blowout by one of yous guys?

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Time flies.

Lou Figueroa
great looking undercard!

Absolutely agree. Nice looking pack of undercards. :grin-square:

pfduser

GRABBER GT
Silver Member
Wow, time flies! Hard to believe it's been that long. I remember it like it was yesterday. Nice score Lou. :thumbup:

pvc lou

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
what was the score on that one, Lou ?

Time flies.

Lou Figueroa
great looking undercard!

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No clue what this is/was. I stayed completely on the periphery of that dumpster fire. Ignorance truly is bliss sometimes.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don’t know, I watched the stream for about an hour but I quit watching before anybody actually took a shot. :). J/k fun for all.

There was a lot of falderal at the beginning that initially I really didn't want to be a part of -- the lights, the music, (was there a fog machine? can't remember), counting the dough. I just wanted to play but Ed, owner of Sandcastle, wanted to stage an extravaganza, so I went with it.

Lou Figueroa