GTF Website

Straight Pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Many people have contacted me regarding the GTF Case Website and the delay we have had in launching it. I apologize that this is taking so long but we have run into repeated problems with linking it to the credit card company and Fedex, not to mention the undaunting task of taking pictures of a plethora of cases. We hope to be up after Hopkins where we will be next week. As a consolation to our propective customers we will be offering rebates from $25-$50 dollars as well as giving away several cases at Hopkins. Again, thank you for your patience. Bob

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
Straight Pool said:
Many people have contacted me regarding the GTF Case Website and the delay we have had in launching it. I apologize that this is taking so long but we have run into repeated problems with linking it to the credit card company and Fedex, not to mention the undaunting task of taking pictures of a plethora of cases. We hope to be up after Hopkins where we will be next week. As a consolation to our propective customers we will be offering rebates from $25-$50 dollars as well as giving away several cases at Hopkins. Again, thank you for your patience. Bob

I'LL SEE YOU THERE BOB. ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO HAVE A BOOTH? WHAT BOOTH NUMBER IS IT? JUST SO PEOPLE KNOW WHERE TO LOOK.

Straight Pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
We waited too long, so we are getting some space in the Sterling booth which I believe is right by the stairs on the 2nd level. We plan to have over 100 cases there. Look forward to meeting you in person Marcus and yor lovely wife. Her picture in your avitar I'm sure doesn't do her justice. Don't forget to bring my cues, Bob!

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
Straight Pool said:
We waited too long, so we are getting some space in the Sterling booth which I believe is right by the stairs on the 2nd level. We plan to have over 100 cases there. Look forward to meeting you in person Marcus and yor lovely wife. Her picture in your avitar I'm sure doesn't do her justice. Don't forget to bring my cues, Bob!

WE MAY BE ABLE TO DO SOMETHING ON THE CUE/CUES. I HAVE ALOT OF IRONS IN THE FIRE SO I'M NOT SURE WHAT'S GONNA GO DOWN.

P.S. IF THAT WAS MY WIFE, DO YOU THINK I'D BE AT A POOL TOURNAMENT...I DOUBT IT.:eek: