Free professional video analysis of your game

Paul Potier

Registered
To date I have only received about 20 requests for a free video analysis. So if anyone is holding back because you think I am swamped, send me your video. I'm glad you are happy with the analysis I did for you Jesse! I wish you a very Merry Xmas and hope to see you again in the New Year! Enjoy the Process!

Spin Doctor

I recently took Paul up on this offer and I have to say he was very thorough in his observation and analysis of my game. I'm looking forward to bringing him on as my coach very soon. Anyone out there who is serious about raising their game should be all over this opportunity!

Paul Potier

Registered
Thanks for the plug Spin Doctor. I just had a really hectic Xmas week but I am back and ready to help anyone who wants to send me a video. I hope everyone had a wonderful Xmas week and I wish you all a fabulous 2015. I also got a special invitation to compete in the Chinese 8 Ball World Championships in Shanghai, China in late January 2015. Please follow me on facebook and twitter to see how I do!
Enjoy the Process!
Paul Potier

Spin Doctor

I just finished my first session with Paul coaching me on some 9 ball racks that I shot last night. I have taken lessons with a number of instructors and higher level players alike and felt that I always took away something that I could use to improve my game from every one of them. Paul's approach is unique in that he gets to the essence of your game by observing your thinking and habits and offering advice on ways to change these in order to improve. I can't believe he hasn't been bombarded with requests taking him up on the offer for a FREE analysis. I'm looking forward to having him "in my corner" for some time to come!

Paul Potier

Registered
Thanks for the great plug Spin Doctor! I really enjoyed our online session today and I have great confidence that our partnership in your development will result in you reaching the goals that we will set. Your great attitude towards learning is a powerful ingredient in your search for excellence in Pocket Billiards. Congratulations on taking the first step to finding the new you!

JennyLucas

I just signed up for my second round of sessions with Paul. I've had some great successes over the last two years! We started with the fundamentals. And since then I have evolved my own style. I'm a thinker, so most of the time we spend talking about the mental game. I sometimes watch other sessions and see that he adapts wonderfully to each student. And it all started with a simple assessment.
If you are serious about trying to improve your game, Paul is a great coach!

Okie

Seeker
Silver Member
Don't miss out!

I took advantage of this offer and am very excited at the prospect of working with Paul!!

Here's to a much better 2015 pool year!

Ken Jennings
PBIA Certified Instructor

Paul Potier

Registered
Thanks for the plug Jenny! You are a great example of the power of Belief and Desire. Your passion for the game is unstoppable. Your desire to continue to strive for a higher level of skill is inspiring. And your belief in the process has assisted you and will continue to assist you in reaching goals that we have set together.
Ken I am excited about the opportunity to work with you. I believe that our future partnership in your pool playing development will be as rewarding to me as it will be to you. I will be ready to join you in your pursuit of excellence as soon as you are ready to begin.
Enjoy the Process!
Paul Potier

virhe

I have never asked help from an instructor for my game before but I had to take advantage of the offer and ended up sending Paul a video at around Christmas. He pointed out a couple of crucial flaws in my technique that I just couldn't see myself despite actually trying to analyze the video myself before sending it to him. It was a very nice experience and I might ask some lessons from him later yet.

Also, I'm from Finland so the deal is obviously not just for the NA community. Just saying - in case someone from elsewhere from the world was still hesitating. :thumbup:

Paul Potier

Registered
I am glad that I was able to help you virhe. You are already a very good player. I would be proud to have the opportunity to be your coach in the future. :)

Paul Potier

Registered
I'll be playing in the Chinese 8 Ball World Championships in China next week. However I will have my laptop and should be able to give you an analysis of your game if you send me the video. I would prefer a short 5-15 minute video of you playing 8 Ball or 9 Ball. Take ball in hand after the break and whenever you miss. I'm looking forward to seeing your video capt15642. Wish me luck in China!!

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
Good luck for Chinese 8-ball Paul! Would be definitely very interesting to watch how you do there, given your snooker experience.

And thanks for your time and effort on my video analysis. I will try to pay more attention to the guidelines you provided and see where it takes me.

Paul Potier

Registered
Thanks for the support Vahmurka and Pocket! I have never played Chinese 8 Ball before but I have been watching many matches on youtube and will have a chance to practice it for 5 days before my first match. Besides Gareth Potts it looks like the Chinese players are the best at that game. I am a big believer of the KISS (keep it simple stupid) method of pool. I love 8 Ball strategy and am very comfortable on a Snooker table so I think that I will play well. I just saw the players list and it is a very strong and large field. They are really trying to present their game to the world in a big and dynamic way. I feel very fortunate for the opportunity and will try and represent my country and myself as well as possible. I am bringing my laptop so I can still do online video analysis when I am not in a match. I will be taking pictures and writing an article or two of the event for AZ so please keep an eye out for my reports.

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
I will be taking pictures and writing an article or two of the event for AZ so please keep an eye out for my reports.
yes please and don't forget to report any rules differencies and/or weirdos. That's still enigma to English-speaking viewers.
Where one could find the players list for that event?

Paul Potier

Registered
It was texted to me. Try this!
http:/www.cbsa.org.cn/annoucement/2015-01-13/462488.html
I know that the word announcement is missing the n but this is how it was texted to me and it worked. LOL
Paul Potier
www.paulpotier.com

Hustler62

R U Looking To Improve Your Game???

If you at a stage where your game isn't improving as much as you would like, then I would highly recommend sending in your video to Paul. I'm an advanced amateur who has worked with Paul over the last 8 months. In my league, my wins have skyrocketed from 65% to 80%, thanks to Paul and my determination to practice.

00john

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Canadian professional player and instructor Paul Potier is offering a free video analysis for anyone who can upload a video of themselves shooting a rack of balls to you tube and send him the link. Check the coaching program link on his website at www.paulpotier.com for details on how to take advantage of this offer. This is absolutely free with no strings attached. It's a nice opportunity to have your fundamentals analyzed by a professional player and coach at no cost. And how he does it is pretty cool.

The purpose is to promote his online coaching program by demonstrating how nicely today's technology can be used in pool instruction, and at the same time give something back to the pool community.

I am plugging this for him because I believe in it, nothing more. Paul has been helping me play much better using online video and Skype since I met him in person in 2010 by traveling to Canada for lessons at great expense. All things considered, online is WAY less expensive and just as effective. If you're like me and don't have the time to travel but want to bring your game to the next level beyond what watching DVD's and hitting a million balls has accomplished thus far Paul can certainly help you.

Check it out and please report back here with your results and feedback

JC

Hey JC see you at chinook winds i hope? Paul wrote a great 3 part article on the Break! I Played him once on the old Pechauer tour and he beat me to death with his damned perfect break. Thanks for sharing JC.

Paul Potier

Registered
Thanks for the plug Hustler62! I am still offering a free online video game analysis for anyone who can send me a short video of themselves playing pool for 5-15 minutes. I am confident that I will surprise everyone about how powerful online coaching can be.