Bob Danielson ss3602 pool cue

pyle26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Bob Danielson ss3602 pool cue. The forearm is highly figured curly maple with green dye injected wrapless curly maple handle. The butt is also highly figured curly maple. Ringwork in all positions are jewelers copper. The pin is the same. 3/8-10 modified flat faced. Comes with a 12.75mm ss3602 laminated shaft. It stays super smooth. This cue weighs 18.5. It plays incredible, as it was Bob's personal playing cue!! Tip is a G2 medium. I will ship for 40bucks. This cue is mint!! Pictures are on facebook marketplace idk how to upload them?? Its been awhile since I've done this.700.00 1 ss3602 shaft 12.75mm.pics on fb marketplace I do t know how to load them on here

Last edited:

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Bob Danielson ss3602 pool cue. The forearm is highly figured curly maple with green dye injected wrapless curly maple handle. The butt is also highly figured curly maple. Ringwork in all positions are jewelers copper. The pin is the same. 3/8-10 modified flat faced. Comes with a 12.75mm ss3602 laminated shaft. It stays super smooth. This cue weighs 18.5. It plays incredible, as it was Bob's personal playing cue!! Tip is a G2 medium. I will ship for 40bucks. This cue is mint!! Pictures are on facebook marketplace idk how to upload them?? Its been awhile since I've done this.

Well in reading the above you selling a holy grail for $40.00 Shiiped.

Might want to post a link to the Facebook marketplace thing.

BTW this is for Butt Section, and how many shafts?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well in reading the above you selling a holy grail for $40.00 Shiiped.

Might want to post a link to the Facebook marketplace thing.

BTW this is for Butt Section, and how many shafts?

It sounds like he is saying that the shipping costs would be $40, lol, but he did not post an asking price.

Sounds like the cue comes with 1 SS360 shaft.