OB Pool Cue - OB120 or OB121 - one of each

dblo7

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OB-120 Pool Cue - $275 plus shipping

One each OB-120 cue. OB+ Classic shaft (firm, crisp hit, 3/8” White Linen Melamine ferrule ... the upper shaft in picture). The OB-120 woods are Bocote (lower butt below) and Maple. Four point Sneaky Pete design with maple forearm and beautiful dark, highly figured butt. Shaft is 12.75mm, modified pro taper, low deflection shaft with OB Everest tip. The OB-121 cue has been sold.

$275 plus shipping.

Previously had both cues for sale, sold the OB-121 butt along with the OB-1+ shaft last weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_3411_mod.jpg
    IMG_3411_mod.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:

ddg45

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of each OB-120 and OB-121 cues. One with OB-1+ shaft (soft, quiet hit, 3/4” Laminated Maple ferrule) and one with OB+ Classic shaft (firm, crisp hit, 3/8” White Linen Melamine ferrule). The OB-120 woods are Bocote (lower butt below) and Maple, the OB-121 woods are Cocobolo (upper butt below) and Maple. Four point Sneaky Pete design with maple forearm and beautiful dark, highly figured butt. Both are 12.75mm, modified pro taper, low deflection shafts with OB Everest tips.

The first buyer can specify the desired butt and shaft and then I will modify the ad for the remaining cue.

$275 for either cue. If you want both cues, each cue reduced $15.
Why are you selling them, and no photos?

dblo7

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just purchased another "sneaky pete". A more expensive cue with one 13mm shaft and one 11.75mm shaft. Does not shoot better than either of these but I do enjoy the 11.75mm shaft on a bad day, perhaps 25% of the time. Hard to justify the three cues, no more than I shoot. Thought that someone else might be able to get more enjoyment from these than I will get in the future and I could also use the money.

I have many photos but they show no more information than is shown in the one photo that is posted. Cocobolo butt is at the top and the Bocote butt is at bottom. Both are beautiful pieces of wood. Shafts are clean and smooth. Tips are perfect. Be happy to answer any additional questions. Thank you for your interest.

Last edited: