Lessons

MikeMaaen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Excuse this if it is a duplicate post but, I'm interested in knowing if anyone here has any experience with taking lessons from Mike Gulyassy in Greenville SC? He has some threads on here re: "Sledgehammer" break cue but I could not find out much about his teaching methodology. I have a lesson scheduled with him next week and am trying to find our what to expect.

Yoda4962

North Texas
Silver Member
What to expect ?

Excuse this if it is a duplicate post but, I'm interested in knowing if anyone here has any experience with taking lessons from Mike Gulyassy in Greenville SC? He has some threads on here re: "Sledgehammer" break cue but I could not find out much about his teaching methodology. I have a lesson scheduled with him next week and am trying to find our what to expect.

Obviously you are a student of the game,,, so take what each and every teacher gives you, and ADD that to your tool box. Each teacher will find something to help you with, so i'm sure that mike will find stuff for you too.!

You're lucky to have access and the right mind set !!

MikeMaaen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Finished my lesson with Mike G and can't begin to express how impressed I was with his knowledge and his willingness to share some tips and techniques that will keep me at the practice table for some time to come.

Anyone in the SC region that's looking for some quality instruction should not hesitate to make an appointment with Mike...and have him spend some time with your cue. He worked magic with a 20 year old Dick Black shaft that is now as smooth as a baby's a**.