Anyone have bad dreams....

tigerseye

Kenny Wilson
Silver Member
Anyone have bad dreams that you couldn't make a ball no matter where it was??
This is coming from this past weekends tourney i played in... There was this 1 opponent i just couldn't get comfortable against and i kept dogging it!
I played pretty well against everyone else except him....He put me in the losers bracket then took me out in the Semi-finals....
I couldn't freaking sleep that night because i kept waking up thinking i couldn't make a ball....

Anyone else have this kind of craziness??:confused:

gatorcc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is coming from this past weekends tourney i played in... There was this 1 opponent i just couldn't get comfortable against and i kept dogging it!
I played pretty well against everyone else except him....He put me in the losers bracket then took me out in the Semi-finals....
I couldn't freaking sleep that night because i kept waking up thinking i couldn't make a ball....

I unfortunately lived that dream almost three weeks ago! :(
I was playing someone I play a lot and we are pretty even (both not really good) I am a little better and he beat me 7-0 in a race to seven. I couldn't even make a ball sitting in the mouth of the pocket. The only ball I could constantly make was the CB!

Apocalypse2017

Welcome to the resistance
Silver Member
Lol

My girlfriend told me I was talking in my sleep the other day:eek:
She said I kept saying the same thing over and over again.

"I'm the best! even if you beat me I'm still the best":dance:

1 Pocket Ghost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I never had that kind of pool dream/nightmare.....But one pool nightmare that I've had repeatedly, in different versions over the years, is where my favorite pool cue is either stolen, or lost, usually at a pool hall or big tournament venue, and I'm totally freaking out......I'm always so glad when I wake up, lol.......Anybody else ever have that one ?

- Ghost

center pocket

It's just a hobby, but a fun one.
Silver Member
The dreams I have are playing on a huge snooker table I mean just massive. Sometimes the table is in the shape of a L like a tetris block. Other times there are breaks on the felt like breaks on a putting surface in golf. Its crazy trying to make balls on those tables in my dreams.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Ahhh, anxiety...I put these in the same category as the youthful dream of not remembering your locker combination at school...

muddawg

Chill Out
Silver Member
I had a "bad dream" about pool a few nights ago lol... I was cleaning my ob-2 shaft inside my house w/ the air conditioner on, then I walked outside w/ it into some very humid weather and my shaft immediately warped... and when I say warped, I mean WARPED... it went from being straight to looking like a semi-circle hahaha

Last edited:

stormshadow1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cue Nighmare

I never had that kind of pool dream/nightmare.....But one pool nightmare that I've had repeatedly, in different versions over the years, is where my favorite pool cue is either stolen, or lost, usually at a pool hall or big tournament venue, and I'm totally freaking out......I'm always so glad when I wake up, lol.......Anybody else ever have that one ?

- Ghost
The nightmare about losing your cue is the worst.:eek:Have had it before!I usually have to go get my case no matter where it is and pull it out before I can sleep again.lol

Pii

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

My whole pool life is a bad dream I only wish I could wake up from it. Please wake up Please wake up Please wake up ......................... Oh wait there's that hot pool playing chic that likes to do "things" under table 10.. Don't wake up Don't wake up Don't wake up Don't wake up Don't wake up...

TX Poolnut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I was playing in leagues, I would keep myself up at night thinking about the misses and the what ifs. I hated it, but couldn't stop.

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

i dreamt that someone fell on my cue and broke it at the forearm. i actually got out of bed to go check on it

lady9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Years ago I had a recurring dream that I was playing pool, and the table would be normal but the balls would be cabbages, potatoes, or uneven stones. It was extremely frustrating!

I described it to a dream analyst and he said a bunch of stuff that I can't remember, but what I do remember is that it had to do with the fact that I very often didn't finish what I started, which happens to be true.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
I have a dream where I go all in and just bet everything and I mean everything I own and any assets I have, cues and all. I get so pumped up and have my adrenaline going so much the dream never finishes. I never see my opponent. I never can sleep afterwards because I get so wound up. It's kind of a nightmare.

lizford

Silver Member
I have dreams that there are no rails on the table and the balls just fall on the floor. I also have dreams that someone keeps getting in the way and I can't ever get to my shot - this is the same kind of dream as trying to run and not being able to move my legs.

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have dreams that there are no rails on the table and the balls just fall on the floor. I also have dreams that someone keeps getting in the way and I can't ever get to my shot - this is the same kind of dream as trying to run and not being able to move my legs.

sounds like you've played in stockton before

IntoTheRail

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had one the other night where I was playing one pocket on a bar box, which is weird in itself, and it was my break but the other guy broke when I wasnt looking and made a ball and ran out. Then a big argument broke out about it all over the 5 bucks that was being bet on the game. It was odd to say the least, woke up thinking wtf was that all about.....

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
It's like a nightmare, it keeps getting worse and worse?

Someone had to bust out that quote.

All of my pool dreams are pretty positive. Or they're just kind of neutral. I dream of shooting, and it's not great shooting or awful shooting. I just know I dream of it.

I know because my left arm goes back and kind of jams into the mattress. This ALWAYS wakes me up. I'm kind of amused when it happens.