Looking for a Older Mezz... 29 inch WD 700 Shaft for a CARMELI Cue
Which has a modified 3/8 x 10 pin.

Any Info...Please Pm

Thanks....Paul

brentinps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please b careful !!! and look into it.

I have a Mezz with a wavy joint. They use a proprietary 3/8 x 9 thread with it is still considerd a wood to wood connection. I have heard/read on here of people using a 3/8 x 10 instead, and that they basically forced a new threading at the end by doing so... messing up the proprietary Mezz thread, as a result of the difference.

I have a WX700 never used when I bought the cue but it will be a while till I sell it,as I need to have the ferrule buffed out as it has some visible scuff or something to make it perfect.

Their united joint may be different/work.... I have that on my Mezz PB2... but haven't tried anything else with regard to shafts on my breaker.

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have a couple of Mezz WD700 shafts. But they are for Mezz's patented wavy joint butts. If you really want a WD700 you could buy mine and find a cue maker to retapped and changed it to a 3/8x10. They can make it flushed perfectly with the butt and maybe even matching ringworks.

samsarakid24

A Little TWISTED !!!!!
Silver Member
I have a couple of Mezz WD700 shafts. But they are for Mezz's patented wavy joint butts. If you really want a WD700 you could buy mine and find a cue maker to retapped and changed it to a 3/8x10. They can make it flushed perfectly with the butt and maybe even matching ringworks.

Pm sent

Thanks