DO IT FOR THE GAME and JUST DO IT FOR THE MONEY ebooks free

doitforthegame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Since we all have a bunch of free time on our hands, I just set up a website www.freepoolbooks.com and you can download my ebooks for free. Hope you enjoy them. I'm working on a third book but I've been stuck for awhile. Maybe this will get me kick started.

Anyway, I hope you use them to pass the time and keep you focused on pool.

Thanks for looking.

Bob

www.freepoolbooks.com

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thank You!

Always entertaining to read books related to pool. A good way to spend some time while we are grounded.

Thanks a bunch!

Hu

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Since we all have a bunch of free time on our hands, I just set up a website www.freepoolbooks.com and you can download my ebooks for free. Hope you enjoy them. I'm working on a third book but I've been stuck for awhile. Maybe this will get me kick started.

Thanks for looking.

Bob

www.freepoolbooks.com

Folks these are worth reading. I Bought Do it for the Game several years ago right here on the AZB.

KMRUNOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Thanks for looking.

Bob

www.freepoolbooks.com

Hey Bob!

I’m Kerry McAuliffe. I’m eager to take advantage of your offer. However, since we’re close to each other, I’d be interested in getting an actual book from you at some point.

I’ll try sending you a Facebook message.

Thanks,

KMRUNOUT (aka Kerry McAuliffe)

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

gogg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Excellent read!
Thank you very much. Sharing stories you enjoy, is almost as good as sharing a meal and conversation....

One of the best I have found in some time.
Thank you for the generous free access.

doitforthegame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I swear this will be the last time I bump this. It looks like some of you might be getting out of this quarantine soon. Hope you enjoy.

Bob

Gatto138

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I swear this will be the last time I bump this. It looks like some of you might be getting out of this quarantine soon. Hope you enjoy.

Bob

Thank you SO much for putting a link to your book here.. I haven’t had a chance to read it yet, but I’m hoping to DL it to my computer later tonight. Thanks for your contribution good sir, have a good day.

-B

Brookeland Bill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Thanks for looking.

Bob

www.freepoolbooks.com

Thanks. Finally a thread of some substance.

jayds70

Thanks for looking.

Bob

www.freepoolbooks.com
Hi Bob, is the link updated?