Extension for my southwest

the2yoots

Registered
Hi everybody...
I looking to get an extension for my southwest, I've included some pictures. I want the extension to match the cue, I have no idea who does this type of work. I dont want one of those slip on extensions, because I'm concerned about damaging the cue.
Can anybody recommend someone ?
Thanks for looking

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180509-212401.jpg
    Screenshot_20180509-212401.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 432

Ill Gotten Gain

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I doubt that one could me made without somehow modifying the butt of the cue. SW does not have a weight bolt hole or a screw on bumper for a plug amd play setup. I own a SW myself and looked into this before. My cue is a player but I am not going to modify it and hurt its value.

sgonzalez34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I doubt that one could me made without somehow modifying the butt of the cue. SW does not have a weight bolt hole or a screw on bumper for a plug amd play setup. I own a SW myself and looked into this before. My cue is a player but I am not going to modify it and hurt its value.

Blokid made one for my SW that just requires changing the rubber bumper and bolt. Easy to return back to original without and damage or permanent changes to the cue. He even provided a small tool to insert and tighten the new bolt. Just make sure you give him the exact measurements since there can always be minor differences in the butt end sizes. I was very impressed with the end product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tittyhooked

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Blokid made one for my SW that just requires changing the rubber bumper and bolt. Easy to return back to original without and damage or permanent changes to the cue. He even provided a small tool to insert and tighten the new bolt. Just make sure you give him the exact measurements since there can always be minor differences in the butt end sizes. I was very impressed with the end product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SW's do not have a bolt. Are you saying that his extension will require adding a bolt that would screw into the epoxy? I am also interested but do not want to modify my SW

sgonzalez34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Send me an email address and I’ll send you a photo when I have a minute or just PM Blokid. Not a bolt sorry. It’s a special screw that fits snug in the hole as you tighten. Requires a small tool with two prongs to tighten.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk