Rare Autograph Values??

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am looking to find out what this may be worth. I am wanting to sell it. I received it from Charles Ursetti who attained all the signitures. I have the envelope he sent me and a personal note. Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_0765.JPG
    IMG_0765.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 592
  • IMG_0760.JPG
    IMG_0760.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 605
  • IMG_0762.JPG
    IMG_0762.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 588
  • IMG_0764.JPG
    IMG_0764.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 595
  • IMG_0771.JPG
    IMG_0771.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 596

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
I have a pretty good collection of items and I'm very interested in this piece you have here. Pm sent

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not to mention the fact that Fats never signed his name...he used a rubber stamp!

Scott Lee
2019 PBIA Instructor of the Year
Director, SPF National Pool School Tour

That's cool!

Wonder what Willie thought of Fats being on top of the poster lol

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Not to mention the fact that Fats never signed his name...he used a rubber stamp!

Scott Lee

I noticed that. I think Jay has said Fats signed stuff on occasion

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Scott Lee

That doesn't look like his rubber stamp. May be wrong but way big to carry in your pocket like he did.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I noticed that. I think Jay has said Fats signed stuff on occasion

He had to learn how to write "Minnesota Fats" and would occasionally sign something like this. He wrote slowly since it wasn't natural for him. He was basically illiterate and became a millionaire and world famous. Go figure!

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have this signed cheapo cue along with provenance from the event...

He did sign but, as stated, it was rare.

No idea on the value of your memorabilia, Deacon, but it is very nice. :cool:

best,
brian kc

Attachments

• Minn-Fats-Cue-sig-close.jpg
    Minn-Fats-Cue-sig-close.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 365

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
14 signatures on a poster, most likely all players are gone.
How about $700-$1000

I have several cueballs signed by many HOF players and a few rogues that now are gone.

What are they worth? About the worth of the cue balls....

I would suggest that this isn't worth $100.

Ken

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember Freddy the Beard selling signed cue balls for something like $20 each. He had sets of balls each with a pro’s signature from a pro tournament in the hundreds $

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember Freddy the Beard selling signed cue balls for something like $20 each. He had sets of balls each with a pro’s signature from a pro tournament in the hundreds $

Yeah but IIRC, he did it ONCE and never again, kinda implying they didnt sell too many.

Once they auctioned off a Beautiful simple Jack Justis case that people were paying $250 for. They got all the top players that were at some big event to sign it and it brought quite a bit less than $250-Maybe $215 or less. Now these guys being dead and some being legends-to the RIGHT BUYER, as they say, You might get $300 and im pretty sure you would have to auction it here to get that. No one else on earth cares.

Last edited:

spktur

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Scott Lee

This is not true, in fact I have a poster where he signed he actual name Rudolph Wanderone. It's funny what a cute little waitress can get a guy to do

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Autographs

Thank you all for the feedback, very appreciated. It needs to be up on somebody's wall. I already have its twin on mine.

book collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have several cueballs signed by many HOF players and a few rogues that now are gone.

What are they worth? About the worth of the cue balls....

I would suggest that this isn't worth $100.

Ken

Not to you , to someone who collects it is worth maybe 400.00 or 500,00 it's a real shame that the pool player autographs are usually much rarer than almost any other sport yet hardly anyone is interested in them and no one really wants to pay anything for them.
I have a collection of the best players from the 70s to about 2010 hundreds of the greatest players and characters, that I asked for each one myself except the Mosconi , a friend got for me. Whats it worth ? Who cares , I had a million dollars worth of fun talking to most of them.
Whats a Balabushka worth to me? Unless I had someone to double my money off of , not much . I have hit with quite a few and they all felt like ball bats to me .
Just depends what floats your boat

Last edited: