I need help with # 6pocker iron

Alejandro

Registered
Hello friends I need help, I live in Cuba and from here I can not make any purchase in another country.

here I want to start making a pool table but I don't have the pockets, I need the exact measurements of pocket # 6, to make a mold and melt it in aluminum and then cover it with vinyl and make the pocket.

Over here I have seen several made of aluminum and lined in leather but I don't know where they got the measurements, they don't seem like the original ones.

in advance thank you very much, I will be very grateful to you, the ideal would be to get an original metal piece from the side pocket and another from the corner pocket to guide me to make the mold, that way it would be all original

thank you very much again and excuse the google translation

hola amigos necesito ayuda, vivo en cuba y desde aca no puedo realizar ninguna compra en otro pais.

yo por aca quiero empezar a hacer una mesa de pool pero no tengo los bolsillos, necesito las medidas exactas de el bolsillo #6, para con estas hacer un molde y fundirlo en aluminio para luego forrarlo con vinil y asi hacer el bolsillo.

por aca he visto varios hechos de aluminio y forrados en cuero pero no se de donde sacaron las medidas, no me parecen las originales.

de antemano muchas gracias, les estare muy agradecidos, lo ideal seria conseguir una pieza metalica original del bolsillo lateral y otra del bolsillo de la esquina para que me sirvieran de guia para hacel el molde, de esa forma quedaria todo original

muchas gracias nuevamente y disculpen la traduccion de google

jviss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Could you post a picture or drawing of the iron you need?

Can you receive a gift form someone in the US?

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Hello friends I need help, I live in Cuba and from here I can not make any purchase in another country.

here I want to start making a pool table but I don't have the pockets, I need the exact measurements of pocket # 6, to make a mold and melt it in aluminum and then cover it with vinyl and make the pocket.

Over here I have seen several made of aluminum and lined in leather but I don't know where they got the measurements, they don't seem like the original ones.

in advance thank you very much, I will be very grateful to you, the ideal would be to get an original metal piece from the side pocket and another from the corner pocket to guide me to make the mold, that way it would be all original

thank you very much again and excuse the google translation

hola amigos necesito ayuda, vivo en cuba y desde aca no puedo realizar ninguna compra en otro pais.

yo por aca quiero empezar a hacer una mesa de pool pero no tengo los bolsillos, necesito las medidas exactas de el bolsillo #6, para con estas hacer un molde y fundirlo en aluminio para luego forrarlo con vinil y asi hacer el bolsillo.

por aca he visto varios hechos de aluminio y forrados en cuero pero no se de donde sacaron las medidas, no me parecen las originales.

de antemano muchas gracias, les estare muy agradecidos, lo ideal seria conseguir una pieza metalica original del bolsillo lateral y otra del bolsillo de la esquina para que me sirvieran de guia para hacel el molde, de esa forma quedaria todo original

muchas gracias nuevamente y disculpen la traduccion de google

Figure out what you need, https://www.classicbilliards.net/pockets/pocket-irons.html
Find a "sponsor" to send the money to and have them ship them.

Good luck.

TFT

Ssonerai

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Might be someone who would take Cuban stogies in trade.:smile:

(Not me, non smoker)

just sayin....

smt

Alejandro

Registered
Could you post a picture or drawing of the iron you need?

Can you receive a gift form someone in the US?
I really need the measurements of pockets # 6, according to the plans I have, is what I need.
I know there are some # 6 antiques and other # 6 moderns, I would like the diagram of the modern ones, so that I can make them here.

I really don't know if I can receive anything from the US
thanks

en realida necesito las medidas de los bolsillos #6, segun los planos que tengo, es lo que necesito.
Se que hay unos #6 antiques y otros #6 moderns, quisiera el diagrama de los modernos, para poder fabricarlos yo por aca.

la verdad no se si puedo recibir algo de US
gracias

Alejandro

Registered
This is my project, I am doing it in 3d with real measurements so when I start doing it in wood, I have no mistakes

9U0F7f1.png

rSxR6oT.png

RhNgEDx.png

JSBIrdx.png