I Used to Use a System But Now....

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This info would have been released long ago if a certain few would have treated Hal more respectfully, but nonetheless, he released it anyway but in a very very very obscure manner.

Stan Shuffett

Does it by any chance involve a box of Cracker Jacks and a decoder ring?

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Ps. Yes I've given it significant time and effort and have concluded that nobody knows how it works. Maybe you can explain it. Look at Stan's perception video with the 5 sample shots. All using the same A perception and achieving different shot results. Stan doesn't explain it. He just keeps moving his body over more and more until he says, "Got it!" But he is now standing in a different location for the exact same perception. Explaining that is the stumbling block.

CTE is not a body system. CTE is a visual system.

If you are looking for a WHY as to WHY three perceptions objectively exist for pocketing balls on a 2x1 surface......you may not get that. Houle essentially reduced all shots to two perceptions.

The perceptions in the left brain sense of things were never supposed to be a part of the game......What has been asserted for the past two hundred years is that one place their vision center behind the cue ball center and feel the shot from that perspective as contact points can not be directly aimed at......Just accept it, as that is the nature of aiming with spheres.
Houle solved that problem........And your worst fear is that he really did solve it and that now I can effectively pass it....And indeed I am and will.

Stan Shuffett

Last edited:

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does it by any chance involve a box of Cracker Jacks and a decoder ring?

You know what makes me happy today? You talked to Hal 20 years ago and you did not get to first base with what he told you.

I talked with Hal ten years ago and now have understood his work. I have done what you were incapable of doing. You failed!

So, Mister Dummy, sit in the back of the room with your jokes because you are not smart enough to cut the mustard in the front row.

Stan Shuffett

GoldenFlash

Banned
Stan, with all due respect, that is a non answer. We all know there is a stumbling block in your instruction. It is the big gorilla in the room - the 5 shot perception video. Nobody understands it and you haven't been able to communicate it effectively. I think you have said that you are actually going to explain it in your new book, right?
Who is this ubiquitous "nobody" you're talking about?
I understand it perfectly.
Even my wife who never played pool in her life until 8 weeks ago understands it. (she just robs those women in the leagues around here).
Your world is too small, White, wake up and taste the joy of KNOWING

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you are looking for a WHY as to WHY three perceptions objectively exist for pocketing balls on a 2x1 surface......you may not get that.

The WHY would be nice, but I'd settle for HOW, as in how are you able to achieve two different outcomes with the same visuals as in your5 shot perception video.

The perceptions in the left brain sense of things were never supposed to be a part of the game.

So, honest question, I'm not sure what you are getting at when you say the left brain, or analytical side, isn't supposed to be a part of the game. What are you trying to say by that?

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You know what makes me happy today? You talked to Hal 20 years ago and you did not get to first base with what he told you.

I talked with Hal ten years ago and now have understood his work. I have done what you were incapable of doing. You failed!

So, Mister Dummy, sit in the back of the room with your jokes because you are not smart enough to cut the mustard in the front row.

Stan Shuffett

As an instructor, you'd think it would be a welcome challenge to try and make things clear to the dim witted like myself!

The cracker jack thing is a joke. You don't have to be so serious.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who is this ubiquitous "nobody" you're talking about?
I understand it perfectly.
Even my wife who never played pool in her life until 8 weeks ago understands it. (she just robs those women in the leagues around here).
Your world is too small, White, wake up and taste the joy of KNOWING

Let me rephrase. Nobody can explain it. Would you care to enlighten me? Please review Stan's 5 shot perception video and explain to me how he is able to use the ETA CTE visual 5 times for 5 different angles and stll pocket the ball, if it does not require a little subconscious fudging? If you can explain it in a way that allows me or anyone else to repeat it then I'll be on board.

So how does it work?

GoldenFlash

Banned
Let me rephrase. Nobody can explain it. Would you care to enlighten me? Please review Stan's 5 shot perception video and explain to me how he is able to use the ETA CTE visual 5 times for 5 different angles and stll pocket the ball, if it does not require a little subconscious fudging? If you can explain it in a way that allows me or anyone else to repeat it then I'll be on board.
So how does it work?
Look, White....I've been watching you blowing smoke at something you can't figure out for some time now. You admit you won't study or make the effort. There is only one answer remaining for your plight.
It's been explained to you over and over and over....face it, man. You just aren't very smart when it comes to understanding something new. Give it up.
Don't try, don't mess with it, leave it alone, and do what you've always done.
Just remain in your swirling vortex of mediocrity while the rest of the world passes you by.
(I know what's coming next from you and your posse....so here's what I will do.)
If you got the stones to play Stan some 8-Ball for $100 a game on a 4 1/2 x 9, I'm backing him. That match will take place at a private location and an armed off duty policeman (not a security guard) will be present in case you try anything off the wall. It will be you, one backer for your side, Stan, me, and the guard. That's it.
Nothing else will be considered.
Don't like that?? Too bad for you.

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Look, White....I've been watching you blowing smoke at something you can't figure out for some time now. You admit you won't study or make the effort. There is only one answer remaining for your plight.
It's been explained to you over and over and over....face it, man. You just aren't very smart when it comes to understanding something new. Give it up.
Just remain in your swirling vortex of mediocrity while the rest of the world passes you by.
(I know what's coming next from you and your posse....so here's what I will do.)
If you got the stones to play Stan some 8-Ball for $100 a game on a 4 1/2 x 9, I'm backing him. That match will take place at a private location and an armed off duty policeman (not a security guard) will be present in case you try anything off the wall. It will be you, one backer for your side, Stan, me, and the guard. That's it.

I appreciate your confidence but I am not interested in the least in matching up with anyone with the efficacy of CTE in the balance.......My mind is on my book project and not gambling challenges of any kind at this point.

Stan Shuffett

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
See, that's the problem. You are so defensive that you don't realize that guys like me would sing your praises and promote your system if we could only learn how it works. The problem is always the same. Everything is explained in great detail up until the point where you actually get down on the shot in a different line even though the same visuals are being employed. It's like how the Discovery channel can give you an hour on everything about a black hole, but as soon as you cross over the event horizon, the show is over because nobody has any clue of what happens inside a black hole.

I know, I never took any time to learn CTE, I didn't learn anything from Hal (which I did), I'm a basher with an agenda.

One word: pseudoscience.

Lou Figueroa

Attachments

• images-1 6.43.15 AM.jpeg
    images-1 6.43.15 AM.jpeg
    12.4 KB · Views: 150

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You can not name one single professional that can tell you what they are doing with aiming and that includes your hero, Arrow Man. There is a reason they can not explain what they're doing. There is only one man to my knowledge that figured it out. It took Hal 10 years to do so. He said that the top 200 players in the world are doing it. It took me ten years to also figure it out but I had Hal's prompts as my springboard. The pros are still doing it........I can't help it if I figured it out.....If I did it, it ain't bragging or an ego thing. It just is. This info would have been released long ago if a certain few would have treated Hal more respectfully, but nonetheless, he released it anyway but in a very very very obscure manner.

Stan Shuffett

Hal made a lot of claims. That does not mean that a lone, single, solitary one of them was ever true.

Lou Figueroa

tonythetiger583

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

So how does it work?

Didn't you get the explanation?, it's so simple, people have told you like 100 times already. It has different wording's, but the formula is generally the same.

1. It's such an obvious answer that you're dumb for not seeing it we've said it a million times.

+

2. You're face is stupid and you're stupid. How could you be so stupid.

+

3. Something something about the holy spirit of pool and opening your heart to it.

+

4. Finally we challenge you for money any time any place bud.

=

a legitamate answer.

Great guys I've cracked the answer, you can all go home now. From now on, anyone who want's to know, just refer them to this template.

tonythetiger583

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You know what?, let's do a dry run just so that we're all on the same page:

Unassuming non-CTE user: "But WHY does it work...?"

It's so obvious, even my pet cactus knows why, you dog tasting merchant of a shittery. I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain this to you. If only you would open you're heart to the wonders of the Nth dimension and see with your inner kaleidoscope eye. If you want proof I'll beat you for a million dollars you coward.

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Goldenflash (if in fact that is your real name) - You just said you understand the video and even your wife playing 8 weeks now gets it, and you have the Joy of Knowing. I merely asked you to fill me in. For that matter, why not put the wife on the keyboard and help out a country bumpkin like me. But then I realized I touched the third rail of CTE Pro1 -- I asked about the 5 perception video (shock and horror). So I guess I deserve what I got from you.

Dan White <--- memorized pi out to 500 decimal places in 2 days for fun. If you can beat that I might take up your pool challenge next, but I guess that would require you to look up what pi is first. :wink:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Didn't you get the explanation?, it's so simple, people have told you like 100 times already. It has different wording's, but the formula is generally the same.

1. It's such an obvious answer that you're dumb for not seeing it we've said it a million times.

+

2. You're face is stupid and you're stupid. How could you be so stupid.

+

3. Something something about the holy spirit of pool and opening your heart to it.

+

4. Finally we challenge you for money any time any place bud.

=

a legitamate answer.

Great guys I've cracked the answer, you can all go home now. From now on, anyone who want's to know, just refer them to this template.

LOL. Welcome to the sh*t list. You're now a card carrying member.

Jal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
... Everything is explained in great detail up until the point where you actually get down on the shot in a different line even though the same visuals are being employed. It's like how the Discovery channel can give you an hour on everything about a black hole, but as soon as you cross over the event horizon, the show is over because nobody has any clue of what happens inside a black hole....

Interesting that you bring it up since black holes are the one and only place that CTE, sans feel, actually works! (Everything heads for "center pocket," subconscious adjustments or not.)

...and, true to form, no sensible description has ever been forthcoming from anyone who's made the trip.

Jim

tonythetiger583

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, he did say the table is made up of two squares whose sides form 90 degree angles, so he had that going for him.

Joking aside, the two squares things is pretty interesting, I've been looking at it as a rectangle up until now, but cte within the terms of a square seems much neater.

For example theoretically the angles which you can cut a ball are between 0-90, 90 degrees being the 4 corners of a perfect square.

It's not an explanation or anything, but thanks for the new stuff to mull over.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Buy the "stand alone" DVD...
But wait, there's a 2nd DVD you can buy that will explain "everything"...
Hold on, buy the book that's coming in which "all" will be explained.

BUT, if you don't get it:

You haven't tried hard enough;
You haven't spent long enough learning it;
You haven't committed to it with a open heart;
You haven't traveled to Kentucky to take a personal lesson from Stan.

In any case:

No one, including Stan, is going to explain it to you;
And no, you can't get a refund. Have a nice day.

Lou Figueroa