Silver Member
Thanks to RedCard for the flyer.

Attachments

• 69838E5A-9DE8-43E9-9B79-8272006760B8.jpg
    69838E5A-9DE8-43E9-9B79-8272006760B8.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 907
Last edited:

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Is the 1p ghost played the same way? Break, Ball in hand an try to run 8 and out?

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One pocket is a game that incorporates all skills in pocket billiards.

This will be a match for the history books. I can't wait to see what happens. Will it be live streamed anywhere? Oh, onepocket.org to the rescue. Yay!

Somebody please, please, please film this one.

What a cool flyer too! Love this challenge match! :lovies:

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Is the 1p ghost played the same way? Break, Ball in hand an try to run 8 and out?

In case it wasnt clear, JRHendy is playing a Chicago player (Lou? Luke?) whose nickname is “One Pocket Ghost.”

And to answer your question, playing the ghost in one pocket is usually breaking and seeing how many of the 15 balls you can make befoee missing. Sometimes played over five breaks to get a cumulative score.

Freddie <~~~ can't play the one pocket ghost

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In case it wasnt clear, JRHendy is playing a Chicago player (Lou? Luke?) whose nickname is “One Pocket Ghost.”

And to answer your question, playing the ghost in one pocket is usually breaking and seeing how many of the 15 balls you can make befoee missing. Sometimes played over five breaks to get a cumulative score.

Freddie <~~~ can't play the one pocket ghost

Real name is Bruce, Luke is fairly common, One Pocket Ghost.

Both John (Hendy) and Bruce have been playing 1P for 40 years or so. Lots of knowledge between the two. John won the hill-hill game last time they played.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Real name is Bruce, Luke is fairly common, One Pocket Ghost.

Both John (Hendy) and Bruce have been playing 1P for 40 years or so. Lots of knowledge between the two. John won the hill-hill game last time they played.
came down to the last ball if i remember correctly

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like watching the old folks playing one pocket.

Often they forget which pocket is theirs and they start shooting at the wrong one, and then the other one has forgotten too, and they start shooting at the wrong pocket because the other was shooting at the wrong one. :eek:

How do I know this? I are an old folk. :mad:

Ken

Threat

Registered
I like what the Ghost said when someone mentioned that the Tony/Alex match was taking place 2 days after his match - he said:

"Yeah, those two kids can watch me and John's match first - and learn a few moves" :eek:

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I cought the last ten minutes of the last game. OMG, Ghost game has disappeared. I think Johns ahead 6-1.

I’m going to have to play Ghost next time I’m in Chicago to get my money back that I’m going to lose to cornerman.

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I cought the last ten minutes of the last game. OMG, Ghost game has disappeared. I think Johns ahead 6-1.

I’m going to have to play Ghost next time I’m in Chicago to get my money back that I’m going to lose to cornerman.

If either was throwing out "seed" they will have a fine crop.

Lou Figueroa