Mosconi Cup Day 2 Match Schedule

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Hi,
Is the day 2 match schedule available?
I didn't see it on Facebook on the Mosconi Cup page?
(I already voted for match #1 candidates).
Thanks! :thumbup:

Will Prout

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think they will post it up at 12 noon, Eastern USA time, because that's the cut-off time for the Fan Favorite vote. :wink:

I don't know for sure, though. Just guessing.

This is an exciting Cup this year. Team Europe may come out today with guns blazing, but I hope not. :eek:

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
I think they will post it up at 12 noon, Eastern USA time, because that's the cut-off time for the Fan Favorite vote. :wink:

I don't know for sure, though. Just guessing.

This is an exciting Cup this year. Team Europe may come out today with guns blazing, but I hope not. :eek:

JAM,
Thanks!
Thousands of "silent participants" really enjoy the efforts you are putting forth about:
Mosconi Cup information :smile:
(And Ronnie O')! :thumbup:

Will Prout

pro9dg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am sitting watching The UK Open on TV - Ronnie O'Sullivan playing youngster
Jack Likowski and reigning World snooker champion Mark Williams playing Stephen Maguire on my laptop.
In a couple of hours time I will watch today's play from the Mosconi Cup on YouTube on my tablet. Cuesports heaven!

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jack Likowski and reigning World snooker champion Mark Williams playing Stephen Maguire on my laptop.
In a couple of hours time I will watch today's play from the Mosconi Cup on YouTube on my tablet. Cuesports heaven!

You and me both, sweetheart! Ronnie just got 2 more centuries. It was a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am match for Ronnie, 6 to 1. Hard to believe Jack is ranked 16th, but to be fair, he stayed benched on his perch the majority of the match. :eek:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JAM,
Thanks!
Thousands of "silent participants" really enjoy the efforts you are putting forth about:
Mosconi Cup information :smile:
(And Ronnie O')! :thumbup:

Will Prout

Aw shucks! Thank you, sweet man! :smile:

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Probably not on Youtube today. Matchroom blocked those channels (Sully and Sky Billiards) showing live yesterday which is why no recorded/replay vids on those 2 channels.
So if watching online either Facebook or those free live streams from haha sports or cricfree

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Probably not on Youtube today. Matchroom blocked those channels (Sully and Sky Billiards) showing live yesterday which is why no recorded/replay vids on those 2 channels.
So if watching online either Facebook or those free live streams from haha sports or cricfree
Be REALLY careful with that Cricfree(and its like) crap. There is more virus/crapware on those sites than you can imagine. NOT worth the risk in my book.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Be REALLY careful with that Cricfree(and its like) crap. There is more virus/crapware on those sites than you can imagine. NOT worth the risk in my book.

Been using for few years and no issues so far. usually use haha sports as it is easier to use and less annoying ads. Have good anti virus and install those ad blockers and don't download anything. Many ads but are harmless and can be removed by crossing the x.
Great thing is can literally watch anything that is live on any major tv network around the world
:D

ChicagoJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hopefully we can get some updates in here like in year's past. I don't think i can watch at work today.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dann it I have an important doc appointment at 1 pm set. Tried to reschedule the neurological exam. No way 6 months was the next available. Tremors suck btw... Going to miss the first match probably. Life goes on. To USA!!!

WoodyMPW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Attachments

• Capture+_2018-12-05-12-16-50~2.jpg
    Capture+_2018-12-05-12-16-50~2.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 377

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Been using for few years and no issues so far. usually use haha sports as it is easier to use and less annoying ads. Have good anti virus and install those ad blockers and don't download anything. Many ads but are harmless and can be removed by crossing the x.
Great thing is can literally watch anything that is live on any major tv network around the world
:D
Problem is, WHICH HaHa? There's about six, just like Cricfree, and most of them suck.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Interesting. they are playing 3 singles and 2 doubles instead of usual 3 doubles and 2 singles. That means slight advantage to USA as Europe is stronger in doubles.

Bookmaker odds for Day 2 winner: Europe 1.8 USA 2. That is close Europe 53% to USA 47%

Problem is, WHICH HaHa? There's about six, just like Cricfree, and most of them suck.

hahabar.com Haha :D

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Does anyone find this a little ridiculous that the start on weekdays and during the day when most folks , you know, actually work for a living.

why not start on a Friday... so we can at least watch some of the match.

I'd buy every day stream if that were the case. Heck, I might have flown there to see if in person, but be honest, I didn't want to burn through 5 vacation days... but if it were a Fri- Mon thing, I only need 2 days.

Heck, be nice for some folks to watch this while at league on the Big screen TV :)