Coolest Ringwork Thread

ddadams

Absolutely love this cue.
Silver Member
Most of these cues are probably 3-4 years old as I haven't pushed myself to a higher level for the last several year and don't post on here much, just to much BS. I never posted much about it but my friends here know the story the last 3-4 years have been kinda crazy. I quit my full time job of almost 18 years as a journeyman printing press operator, got married at the age of 36 (most had wrote me of as a life long bachelor) went to college for 2 years to get my Associate degree in Precision Machining Technology, then fell into a part time job that I like but takes more time then I'm really on the clock for. I teach precision machining technology at the local community college that I earned my degree from. Me teaching is a real shock to most that know me as I always hated school in my younger days I guess I just needed to grow up some and find a subject I liked. Throw in a bunch of health problems the last few years and working on my shop to make it better and you can see why not many cues are getting put out

Well kudos to you for keeping pushing forward through it all.

I don't blame you for not posting here half the time...

Either way I see your cues in a new light. Incredibly clean work and GREAT designs.

All I've ever seen were plain janes or 4p/4v cues of yours. These are AWESOME examples though. I see your cues in a new light now.

asiasdad

Banned
Here are a couple of mine

hanssen_jps.jpg

barenbruggebutt.jpg

treadway.jpg

Last edited:

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hard to beat Haley's ring work for style, design, and a signature look. This is his only cue using diamonds in the ring design instead of dots.

New%20Haley5jpg.jpg

DawgAndy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Haley definitely has a signature look, his and Corey Barnharts.

joey, the man in Wisconsin said those aren't decals.

Attachments

• barnie2.jpg
    barnie2.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 395

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here is some Hightower ring work. I did the lace ring work in 1994. I had never seen it done before that, although I have heard others had used it before me.
lace ring work 2.jpg

Diamond Scepter 010.jpg

ebony burlwood 003r.jpg

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Paul and Ellen Drexler - PFD Studios

Attachments

• IMG_6779.jpg
    IMG_6779.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 465