Anybody have any Cuetec pins (3/8x14)

macneilb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi guys, I have a custom cue butt that the maker used a Cuetec pin on (for some inexplicable reason that's the pin he chose). The only shafts I can find that fit it are Cuetec shafts naturally. I'd like to have some shafts made by a local cuemaker in the area if possible and would like to find some inserts with that pin.

If anyone has any or knows where I could find some it would be super helpful. Thanks :smile:

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi guys, I have a custom cue butt that the maker used a Cuetec pin on (for some inexplicable reason that's the pin he chose). The only shafts I can find that fit it are Cuetec shafts naturally. I'd like to have some shafts made by a local cuemaker in the area if possible and would like to find some inserts with that pin.

If anyone has any or knows where I could find some it would be super helpful. Thanks :smile:

That would depend on which 3/8x14 you actually have. It's been around a long time. The next task would be having the correct tap for the one you need.

IMG_20200320_100636.jpg

It's never as easy as we think.

cuewould

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
More than you think

When Paul Dayton and I would talk about supplies needed to get the job done right ,it was always longer than we hoped it would be , you can always have a new tool. Your collection there is impressive ,thanks for sharing the pictures Mike.............Ray Weeks

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really enjoy the pictures you post, I wish more of the cuemakers would post pics more frequently. Thanks again Michael!!

macneilb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's for a custom butt a cuemaker installed a Cuetec pin on. Not sure which pin of yours would fit that but that's the pin I am currently seeking. And that's a heck of a collection!

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's for a custom butt a cuemaker installed a Cuetec pin on. Not sure which pin of yours would fit that but that's the pin I am currently seeking. And that's a heck of a collection!

That would be the .355x14. Is the screw for a mandrell so you can sand the shafts?

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When Paul Dayton and I would talk about supplies needed to get the job done right ,it was always longer than we hoped it would be , you can always have a new tool. Your collection there is impressive ,thanks for sharing the pictures Mike.............Ray Weeks

That gives up two mutuals. Mr. Dayton and Mr. McLean. Good company.

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really enjoy the pictures you post, I wish more of the cuemakers would post pics more frequently. Thanks again Michael!!

They use too. They got discouraged by would B's and left.
Tough action trying to show differences people didn't know really existed.
Take the first two mandrells on the left.
One from Mr. Michael Bender, the other from Mr. Matt Bender. Both who were apart of Omega cues along with Mr. Kershenbrock. Interesting stuff for sure. To me anyway.