Home room

seanandnik

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just curious, tell us where you like to play ,
I play at Mazin’s room Amazin Billiards, 4 10 foot carom tables and I’m not sure how many 9 foot pocket tables, maybe 15? Great room with a lot of talent , luckily it’s only 15 minutes away

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
at the Texas Carom Club

friday night is league night,
straight rail and 1 bande
and weve been putting in 6hr sessions last few weeks

Attachments

• TCC.jpg
    TCC.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 223

Dean_H

luv the small modalities
Silver Member
I play at Hard Times Billiards in Bellflower California mostly, and sometimes the Silver Cue in Huntington Park, California. Hard times has four Verhoevens and two Gabriels heated ten foot tables. The Silver Cue has five Verhoevens.

HomeBrewer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't have a 'home room' near New Orleans, so my 10' Gabriels in my house is it for me.

Have tried some of the Vietnamese rooms in the area but their equipment is so poor I choose to just play at home.

Anyone in the area, feel free to come by and play. I'm listed in the 'where to play' directory.

OneArmed

the agony of billiards...
Silver Member
Minneapolis Billiard Club on 2 heated Verhoevens. Private club with 24/7 access!

nataddrho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I live on the south coast of Massachusetts. Amazin Billiards in Malden is about it. Very hard to get up there from south of Boston, maybe a couple of times per year.

Wasteland other than that. I'll be buying a table when I finish my room at home. Until then I have to practice on a pool table, which leaves much to be desired (but it helps develop your stroke at least)

Nate - DigiCue design engineer / inventor

Pnguyengiap

Registered
No public tables in Raleigh, NC, so I have none :(

If you can go to VA for someday night... plz ctc me
I’m deadly looking for 3c Player in mu area to build a association in hetr but not success, ai have only around 10 player in the whole DMV area, with different time zone, poor me
Nobody play with me sometimes

Pnguyengiap

Registered
I don't have a 'home room' near New Orleans, so my 10' Gabriels in my house is it for me.

Have tried some of the Vietnamese rooms in the area but their equipment is so poor I choose to just play at home.

Anyone in the area, feel free to come by and play. I'm listed in the 'where to play' directory.

If I am close to your place, definitely go to your house every single night

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
No public tables in Raleigh, NC, so I have none :(

cafe trang

3314 Capital Blvd
Raleigh, NC 27604

rough tables im told, but carom tables non the less

my friend still was able to run about a 40 in his second inning

Last edited: