Twist Banking Tutorial with Video

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is not criticism, but constructive advice, to correct the OP's small error. The shot is played with NO english...plain and simple. He was under the impression that you needed sidespin, and you don't. That's all we were trying to say. Sharing knowledge is great, as long as it's technically correct.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Thunderball said:
Some of you heavy hitters are expecting Matta to fade some rough,critical posts.Esp when you consider he was just offering his thoughts and opinions on a tough 1hole shot.I don't know him from adam,but dam,I would hate this thread if I started it.

I liked the vid and the sound was fine for me.

Matta,keep it up.As Yoda would say,"Fade you must,learn by teaching".

matta

Cue Snob
Silver Member
Scott Lee said:
It is not criticism, but constructive advice, to correct the OP's small error. The shot is played with NO english...plain and simple. He was under the impression that you needed sidespin, and you don't. That's all we were trying to say. Sharing knowledge is great, as long as it's technically correct.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

I didn't find your post or Patrick Johnson's offensive. I appreciate the constructive criticism.

The Beard completely dogging me and then trying to sell his video. I thought that was a bit much. However, we all come off the wrong way from time to time. I'm sure he was just trying to be helpful.

No hard feelings to anyone though, even the beard. Thanks for at least watching my video.

I'm just trying to give back to the community.

Last edited:

freddy the beard

Freddy Bentivegna
Silver Member
Not just you, everybody.

matta said:
I didn't find your post or Patrick Johnson's offensive. I appreciate the constructive criticism.

The Beard completely dogging me and then trying to sell his video. I thought that was a bit much. However, we all come off the wrong way from time to time. I'm sure he was just trying to be helpful.

No hard feelings to anyone though, even the beard. Thanks for at least watching my video.

I'm just trying to give back to the community.

I'm not trying to sell you my DVD, I'm trying to sell EVERYBODY my DVD. What are we communists? I wasnt dogging you, "I dont need no stinkin' english," is a line out of a movie, The Treasure of Sierra Madre. I was making a funny, or so I thought. You must be young, old people remember that movie. What was so horrible about me steering people to a DVD that covers the subject you brought up, extensively? It aint like Im trying to steer people into a crack-house.

the Beard

Go to Blockbuster Matta, and rent that movie, you'll love it.

Last edited:

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
...Yeah...the crack-house is another three blocks down the street! :eek: :grin:

On topic...Freddy's dvds are defintely excellent stuff. Tons of info!

Scott Lee ~ also making a funny...and KNOWS The Treasure of Sierra Madre:grin:
www.poolknowledge.com

freddy the beard said:
It aint like Im trying to steer people into a crack-house.

the Beard

somms69

escape artist
Silver Member
Scott Lee said:
...Yeah...the crack-house is another three blocks down the street! :eek: :grin:

On topic...Freddy's dvds are defintely excellent stuff. Tons of info!

Scott Lee ~ also making a funny...and KNOWS The Treasure of Sierra Madre:grin:
www.poolknowledge.com
Funny.....I'm fairly certain that not many find you humerous.

Todd

dirtybobjr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This thread is hilarious. Everyone's selling something, and a guy tries to give it away and gets ragged at for it. Nuff said. Too much "stinkin' English".

eze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
dirtybobjr said:
This thread is hilarious. Everyone's selling something, and a guy tries to give it away and gets ragged at for it. Nuff said. Too much "stinkin' English".

Actually this is a great thread we learned that shot can be made two different ways.Matta and Freddy both gave us something for free.What is hilarious is how some people take offense when they shouldnt.

Great video matta....