Many thanks to trentfromtoledo...job well done

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
i want to thank trent for coming to my house to work on my gold crown
he extended the rails to 4 1/4 inch new pockets new cloth (simonis 760) and much more
he found the metal border that goes around the ball return rack and did other work to make the table look as best as possible and more importantly
IT PLAYS GREAT
thank you trent........:thumbup::thumbup:
highly recomended for table repair/restoration
sorry i dont have any before pics
the pics i have dont do justice to his work and outcome
new pocket size.jpg

new table pic 2.jpg

new table pic 1.jpg

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i want to thank trent for coming to my house to work on my gold crown
he extended the rails to 4 1/4 inch new pockets new cloth (simonis 760) and much more
he found the metal border that goes around the ball return rack and did other work to make the table look as best as possible and more importantly
IT PLAYS GREAT
thank you trent........:thumbup::thumbup:
highly recomended for table repair/restoration
sorry i dont have any before pics
the pics i have dont do justice to his work and outcome
View attachment 539644

View attachment 539645

View attachment 539646
Nice table. Just curious, did you go with 760 because of the humidity in Fla.? In drier locations that stuff is just too fast imo. I guess for 14.1 and 1p its ok but for rotation games its awfully quick.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I'm so jealous of those pockets. Do the balls drop OK? I'm getting my Gibson redone in two weeks and we're re-cutting the corners. I hope it comes out as clean as yours, they look great.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks for all the kind words guys
I can’t wait till the cloth breaks in and isn’t so slippery like new cloth

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kudos! A man who understands you can't feel good about making any ball on a bucket Rec table.

Erroneous! Crazy Talk! I tried to have my valley pockets WIDENED to 6.25 inches. I just want to be able to get it started toward the general direction of the pocket and have it go in. I promise, I will feel good about it! That dadgum ghost won't stand a chance.:eek::grin-square:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Nice table. Just curious, did you go with 760 because of the humidity in Fla.? In drier locations that stuff is just too fast imo. I guess for 14.1 and 1p its ok but for rotation games its awfully quick.

My table had 860 and played slow
That’s why 760

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love one pocket
Pm me if you are in my neighborhood

Heading to texas for a week but the sailfish are chewing off west palm, so I hope to swing over there soon and will see if our schedules can align. Mike Andros spoke very highly of you and your game, hopefully something works out.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Heading to texas for a week but the sailfish are chewing off west palm, so I hope to swing over there soon and will see if our schedules can align. Mike Andros spoke very highly of you and your game, hopefully something works out.
I miss miichael He was a great guy . R.IP.
I don’t play at your level but would like to meet and play if it ever works out
If I am your way I will give you a heads up.
:thumbup:

Last edited: