Looking for a user Gold Crown in Western Canada

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member
Any leads ?

Thanks,

Dave

PS "user Gold Crown" ???? No, I do not want a drug addicted pool table , damned typos !

DaveK

Silver Member
way to go Dave. is this to replace the table that your cat puked on?

Yes it is. The final round of offers on our house included the pool table, so we (I) sold it with the house.

I get my new house on November 15th, and after a little renovation I'll have a 25' x 20' - 30' rec room in the basement. One reno is to remove a post and I should have easily 5' all around a 9' table, plus lots of room for a large pack of appreciative spectators :thumbup:

My new house will have no pets, they all went with the ex :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Dave the bachelor

seether

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lol

Hi Supergreenman and excuse me fore saying this,but what you printed on there is kind of funny,lol.keep up the good work.I wouldnt want that table anyway,nor buy something with cat puke on it.lol.

DaveK

Silver Member
Hi Supergreenman and excuse me fore saying this,but what you printed on there is kind of funny,lol.keep up the good work.I wouldnt want that table anyway,nor buy something with cat puke on it.lol.

No problem, I already sold my Bristol II with cat puke stained cloth :thumbup:

Dave <--- still looking for a Gold Crown

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Too bad you were not here in Illinois today. There was an auction at Quentin Corner Pockets and the first 9' Gold Crown sold for $150.00!! It was so depressing I left, just wish I could have convinced my wifeee to let me buy one and take over the family room...

DaveK

Silver Member
Too bad you were not here in Illinois today. There was an auction at Quentin Corner Pockets and the first 9' Gold Crown sold for $150.00!! It was so depressing I left, just wish I could have convinced my wifeee to let me buy one and take over the family room...

You're not making me feel any better :mad:

If anyone knows of some GCs being auctioned off let me know please. Perhaps we could arrange a little proxy-for-cash deal.

Dave

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Que-

Have you tried the 'Honey-it will make a great laundry folding area' approach?

You do help with the laundry folding, right? Bigger table=better folded clothes. Hey- whatever it takes. Maybe you'll have better luck selling the idea than I did.:(

Good luck in your search.

supergreenman

truly addicted
Silver Member
Que-

Have you tried the 'Honey-it will make a great laundry folding area' approach?

You do help with the laundry folding, right? Bigger table=better folded clothes. Hey- whatever it takes. Maybe you'll have better luck selling the idea than I did.:(

Good luck in your search.

wow, I don't have a table, but I've already laid down rules for when I do.... NO FOLDING LAUNDRY

DaveK

Silver Member
wow, I don't have a table, but I've already laid down rules for when I do.... NO FOLDING LAUNDRY

I'm with ya James, but my approach was to get rid of the wife ..... not a good idea for everyone perhaps, but it works for me :thumbup:

Dave <--- still Gold Crownless ... for now

supergreenman

truly addicted
Silver Member
I'm with ya James, but my approach was to get rid of the wife ..... not a good idea for everyone perhaps, but it works for me :thumbup:

Dave <--- still Gold Crownless ... for now

Congratulations, lots of time for pool now. Did the cat go with the wife?

DaveK

Silver Member
If your still looking SML in Calgary has a couple tournament used Gold Crown IV's for sale

I ended up getting a 9' Dufferin Challenger, picked it up on Friday. I decided that a 3 hour drive was about the best I could do this time around. Thanks for the info.

Dave

BJM84

In case anyone else is looking, a used Gold Crown in Moose Jaw was recently posted on Kijiji for $3500.