SCHICK 1994 6 points AMAZING... For sale

calibration

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 95.5%
21   1   0
This gorgeous cue by Bill Schick was made in 1994, but looks as though it just came out of his Shreveport shop.

The highly figured bird's-eye maple forearm has six points of Gabon ebony. Both the long and short points are inlaid with an ivory notched diamond in each point. A smaller ivory notched diamond veneered with ebony is inset at the tip of each point. The ebony butt sleeve is decorated with three snakewood hourglass inlays, each with ivory spears above and below. In between are ivory notched diamond inlays. A pair of delicate gold rings set in black linen phenolic provide the ringwork at A B C D and E.

The solid ivory flat-faced joint has Schick's custom bronze pin with a 3/8-10 thread and an ivory cap engraved with his trademark “S” insignia. This special pin is reserved for select high-end cues. The cue is finished with a short black butt cap engraved “SCHICK <1994>” and a black rubber bumper secured with a hex screw. Smooth black leather wrap. All-original 95% condition. A full set of Ivory topped matching joint protectors included.

Two original straight, 29-inch shafts with ivory ferrules:
Shaft #1: 3.9 oz., 13mm, played; light chalk stain;
Shaft #2: 4.0 oz., 13.1mm, very light play, immaculate.
Butt weight: 15.5 oz.
Weight: 19.4 - 19.5 oz. (depending on shaft used). With a steel weight bolt. Length: 58 inches.
The balance point is 18-1/2 inches below the end of the butt.

In recent years, Mr. Schick has only been hand-building 12 or so cues per year, and most start at $10,000. This is a fantastic opportunity to own a fine cue by one of the best cue makers living today.

Priced at $4200 Or best. Partial trades may be considered but cash is king

Attachments

• schick1.jpg
    schick1.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 1,273
  • schick2.jpg
    schick2.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 1,275
  • schick4.jpg
    schick4.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 1,275
  • schcick 5.jpg
    schcick 5.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 1,270
  • schick 6.jpg
    schick 6.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 1,273

calibration

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 95.5%
21   1   0
Thanks zeek.. yes she is. I am really sad but have to sell. Emergency expenses have hit me.
Willing to see reasonable offers

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Inf2DV

Catch The Action!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Amazing

I have to say I was so taken back by this Cue, it is truly breath-taking.