Going in for surgery in 12 hours.

bigshooter

<--vs Chuck Norris on TAR
Silver Member
Forgive me if its not pool related.
I am checking into the hospital in the morning to have a few hernias repaired. I've had worse surgeries but any surgery is serious. Just wanted to let my AZ friends know, say a prayer for me.
Be back on AZ soon I'm sure. :smile:

Kobachi

Scarred but Smarter
You got it buddy. Lil prayer coming your way. Had mine last year (umbilical hernia). No worries, fall asleep, don't grope the nurses when you're coming to. Wake up and do what you're told. Have prune juice at home afterwards so you don't have to "push" if you know what I mean ;)
(The softeners they gave me didn't work).

You'll be fine...very routine these days.

Good luck!

Ps, I posted pictures in the NPR section of mine because I'm a little twisted :smile:

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am checking into the hospital in the morning to have a few hernias repaired. I've had worse surgeries but any surgery is serious. Just wanted to let my AZ friends know, say a prayer for me.

Why Bigshooter,
I am glad you are letting us know what is going on with you. I will say a prayer for you. I wish you a speedy recovery. So you come back to AZB and post with us. Get well soon. Keep us informed if you can. I will miss you the little while you are gone from us.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member

Prayers sent, and best wishes for a speedy recovery!!!

Maniac

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member

From one Cornhusker to another...you are forgiven:)
Speedy recovery to you. Positive thoughts being sent due East.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Best Wishes for a Speedy Recovery BigShooter.

Best Wishes for a Speedy Recovery BigShooter....we'll hold down the "AZ Fort" for you a couple of days.
08-CrackHospital-LikeUsOnFACEBOOK-PLEASE000225.jpg

dr9ball

"Lock Doctor"
Silver Member

Good luck with your surgery. Will be keeping you in my prayers.

GaryB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Prayer has been said.

When you recover please say one for me. I go into the hospital in 9 hrs to have a stent placed in my left femoral artery which is over 90% blocked. As we both know, minor surgery is what other people have.

Good luck on your recovery and follow directions. I had an incisional hernia repaired over 5 yrs ago and am not supposed to lift over 20-25 lbs. When I accidently do I remember in a hurry and suffer and worry for a week or so.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Prayer sent, now get some sleep.

No eating burritos between now and then. :grin-square:

Two hernia repairs and all good now.

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
You're on the list for when my head hits the pillow & if & when my eyes open tommorrow. I'll even ask God to jump into the Doctor's body to do the work himself since you have opted for one that is just praticing medicine.:wink:

Best Wishes,

BarneyCalip

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Get well soon, the Green Felt awaits you!!!!!

Bigshooter and Gary. :thumbup:
I will say my prayers for both of you.
Take Care, Barney

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another good roll

Prayers sent and another good roll coming your way bigshooter. Please take your time getting back to the table and listen to your Docs advice.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I'll say a prayer for you this morning, bigshooter. Here's wishing you a speedy recovery. Best wishes! :smile: