Congratulations and a question

Sealegs50

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations to the USA curling team. Last night was the first curling match my wife and I have watched. We were surprised how much was liked the game. Trying to draw a parallel for folks who have not seen a curling match, it would be like Scotch doubles 1-pocket. Great first game to pick for an introduction to the sport. Repeats of that game are recommended for watching if you’ve never seen curling and you like 1P.

During the telecast, one of the announcers mentioned that the second pastime for the curling team members is pool. It made a lot of sense. Does anybody know how good John Shuster, Tyler George, Matt Hamilton, John Landsteiner or Joe Polo are as pool players?

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
I don't know how well they play pool, but that was a helluva shot by Shuster when they scored 5.

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
I believe they said it was the Swedish team that played pool. At least that's what I heard.

Sealegs50

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I believe they said it was the Swedish team that played pool. At least that's what I heard.

Another guy at the pool hall thought he heard the same as me. But at ~1:30 AM, we could have been mistaken. I would also be interested in knowing about the Swedish team.

Moet.1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its "bocce" and "right".

Well thanks for the spelling lesson bocce I didn't know, but rite came up as one of
the next words so instead of typing it out I just tap on the word.

Guess what it spelled it for me and fast how about that.