"Fancy" looking cue leftin one of the old lockers @ abandoned HighlandPark Billiards

MalibuMike

Banned
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
"Fancy" looking cue leftin one of the old lockers @ abandoned HighlandPark Billiards

I was helping Rubin clean up Highland Park Billiards before the closed there doors for the last time about two months ago. They had those old Cue Lockers in there and when we were clearing them out we came across this weird looking girly "rainbow" cue, I knew right away it was junk cause it was so busy it had to be decals, and it had some Chinese stamp on it, just squiggly lines like Indian writing or something? Anyways, a friend of mine said he saw a cue that looked like this at Tiger Products called a butterfly cue and it sells for like $600! We just pawned it at the pawn shop next door for $30 and got some taco's and beer, this was back when it was like a 102F! I hit around with it and it seemed to hit nice, the tip was kinda hard, but it sank balls. But I would be too embarrassed to walk into Hardtimes with such a girly rainbow cue!
Anyways, I didn't notice a Tiger mark on it , but I would shoot myself in the foot if I pawned a $600 cue for $30 bucks! Can anyone tell me if this is a Tiger Butterfly cue? I didn't keep the pawn ticket and besides they charge $10 for lost tickets.
Tiger Butterfly cue?
Yes or No

Attachments

• 20150403_153645-1.jpg
    20150403_153645-1.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 765
  • 20150403_153645.jpg
    20150403_153645.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 899
  • 20150403_154844.jpg
    20150403_154844.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 761
  • 20150403_153633.jpg
    20150403_153633.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 800

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
153   0   1
I was helping Rubin clean up Highland Park Billiards before the closed there doors for the last time about two months ago. They had those old Cue Lockers in there and when we were clearing them out we came across this weird looking girly "rainbow" cue, I knew right away it was junk cause it was so busy it had to be decals, and it had some Chinese stamp on it, just squiggly lines like Indian writing or something? Anyways, a friend of mine said he saw a cue that looked like this at Tiger Products called a butterfly cue and it sells for like $600! We just pawned it at the pawn shop next door for $30 and got some taco's and beer, this was back when it was like a 102F! I hit around with it and it seemed to hit nice, the tip was kinda hard, but it sank balls. But I would be too embarrassed to walk into Hardtimes with such a girly rainbow cue!
Anyways, I didn't notice a Tiger mark on it , but I would shoot myself in the foot if I pawned a $600 cue for $30 bucks! Can anyone tell me if this is a Tiger Butterfly cue? I didn't keep the pawn ticket and besides they charge $10 for lost tickets.
Tiger Butterfly cue?
Yes or No

actually looks like a GINA CUE , from California...
cost a little more than $$ 600.00 though"

MalibuMike

Banned
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Its at the pawn shop next door to the old Highland Park Billiards.

On York Street, in Highland park.
Is it a tiger? I've never hear of A Gina, I don't see those on Ozone or Billiard warehouse. Its worth more the 600! Shit! But my Schon looks ten times better and not so fake! Its not better then a schon is it?

MalibuMike

Banned
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If its worth more then $500 I'll go get it on my lunch break.

Same here. Something doesn't seem right though . Definitely looks like a Gina
How much do these Gina cues run?
Just got a PM saying its worth maybe a Thousand dollars!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm off to the pawn shop now! Thank you!
Bless you!
Merry Christmas!

Last edited:

whatevrdoumean

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Gina Cue

If you look on J&J America website your cue is there. It looks like Gina Model #12A. Doesn't have a price just says Sold by it. If I was You I would go get it back if you can. Michael

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
This has got to be a joke... How could everyone including the room owner not know about Gina cues.......?

April is a long way off buddy'

Rob.M

tc in l a

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Good one mike!!!!!!!!

Last edited: