Jest wondering ...

gdc25

I call 'em like I see 'em
Silver Member
I don't post a lot on here, but I've been reading this forum for quite a while.

hitting the "post" button to see exactly how long that's been. :)

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
I notice old names popping up in revived threads, makes me wonder how many people are still active that were here ten years ago? Just as a yardstick, of posters that post seven times a month or more, what percentage were equally active or more so ten years ago.

Stand up testify! or not

Hu

Joined the forum in 2003, holding steady at 2.57 posts per day.

gogg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lurk and read mostly..... life is too short for the aggravation that comes from most opinions.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just over two

Joined the forum in 2003, holding steady at 2.57 posts per day.

I am at just over two posts a day. However, most of that was in my early years. I suspect that if my NPR posts were not considered I am not averaging many posts at all these days.

Hu

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Well, I think something is wrong with the "Statistics" feature on the User Profile. There is no way I post this much lately. I often read and never post a word for several days at a time. Hmm. :p

Of course, maybe it's including the average of my lifetime here on AzBilliards. There may have been some days that I posted 20 or 30 posts in a day. :embarrassed2:

Yes, the 6.32 is your daily average going back to the Oct. 2004 "Join Date."

You averaged 1.6 per day for the past 12 months.

ShootingArts

Gold Member
Silver Member
facebook

:love2:

And!

I love this line- it's so true:

I quickly jumped to over 200 friends on facebook which I thought was funny. I am pretty sure I haven't had 200 friends in my entire life. However, I was caught in the "if I accept this one it would be rude not to accept this one" thing. I realize a few hundred friends aren't that many for some people but it made facebook a heck of a time sink.

Here I am poking around on AZB as the day gets hotter and I have a huge pecan to deal with that came down in a storm a few days ago. Gotta get to it. Nothing like the smell of two cycle oil in the morning! Well maybe napalm but I am happy to say I never smelled it.

Off to the wars.

Hu

book collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I quickly jumped to over 200 friends on facebook which I thought was funny. I am pretty sure I haven't had 200 friends in my entire life. However, I was caught in the "if I accept this one it would be rude not to accept this one" thing. I realize a few hundred friends aren't that many for some people but it made facebook a heck of a time sink.

Here I am poking around on AZB as the day gets hotter and I have a huge pecan to deal with that came down in a storm a few days ago. Gotta get to it. Nothing like the smell of two cycle oil in the morning! Well maybe napalm but I am happy to say I never smelled it.

Off to the wars.

Hu

It is absolutely amazing to me how many people cannot put that phone down for even a moment.
If I know them well enough I will say, you know , at my age you realize one thing, even if you are a moron. Time goes by mighty fast.
Do you want to look up one day and realize it's over and you missed it, looking at, and talking into that phone about nothing.
Usually to someone who isn't paying attention , just waiting for their turn to blab?

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
I go on-and-off of the forum depending on how busy I am. I don't post often anymore on here, and very rarely on Facebook.
I'm just enjoying having my table set up and not having to pay $12-15/hr for time and $6 per beer.

ShootingArts

Gold Member
Silver Member
a plan

I go on-and-off of the forum depending on how busy I am. I don't post often anymore on here, and very rarely on Facebook.
I'm just enjoying having my table set up and not having to pay $12-15/hr for time and $6 per beer.

If you pay yourself ten an hour table time and five a beer while shooting pool you will have a nice little savings soon.

Hu

RRfireblade

Grammer Are For Stupids
Silver Member
I'm not even sure how long I've been here but, I often go quite some time between checking in and/or posting. I get burned out on forums in general pretty quickly anymore.