RIP Executive Billiards, White Plains, NY

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was just in that area last week visiting my 97 year old aunt who lives in Ryebrook. Now I'm mad that I didn't call Toby. We only go back about 100 years. I played him.......and lost. He beat me for $50 playing $5 9-Ball and we never played again. I got the cure the first time. :thumbup:

There are a lot of guys who have never beat Toby a set, Billy I for one i heard. I havent seen him this season but im sure he can be found at Diamond Jim's in Nyack often. Playing is something else-He rarely picks up a stick, even there.

MetalJoe

no i just got pushed around to much out there and it went to far and go into it im not going to say names
but i did lay that person out

and just for the record i dont drink and i dont do drugs what so ever im 100 precent clean and now i own a rock n roll bar in orlando and im still 100 precent sober 24/7

MetalJoe

i remember hanging out there in 91 alot characters there and i remember during the OJ trial we all there watching the verdict and a girl from the press was there took pictures and my picture was on the front page of the white plains newspaper also i remember white plains charlie was hanging out there to he was a cool guy