Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > 14.1 Pool
Reload this Page How big are the pockets on the table(s) you mainly practice/play on?
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
Straightpool_99
I see dead balls
Straightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-01-2018, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynoDan View Post
While playing on smaller pockets could well improve your accuracy, if you have ever had two balls jam & hang up in a corner pocket (suspended equadistant at the edge of the shelf drop) and thus possibly ending your run (a likely source of disagreement/friction), you might then prefer pockets that are slightly larger.
I once tried to make an object ball of a carom in a match while making the intended ball as well, and the cueball jammed in the pocket with the object ball. I was so frustrated and scared to double hit the ball, that I miscued and lost the game.

Last edited by Straightpool_99; 09-01-2018 at 05:54 PM.

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: