Chuck Norris in a straight to DVD pool movie?!

kano

Unbelievable!!!!!
Silver Member
impossible

where in the hell are they going to find Adamantium pool balls?

Sloppy Pockets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hilarious.

I'd hardly call Earl a "has been", though. After thoroughly trouncing SVB on the 10' table, Shane looked positively shell shocked. He came right out and said he didn't want a rematch because "I can't beat him."

Not, "I had a bad three days" or "He got the good rolls" or "Just let me on this table for a month and we'll see then". Just "I can't beat him".

Powerful statement from one widely considered to be the very best American pool player today.

smoooothstroke

JerLaw
Silver Member
Thats priceless.

Earl should play the role of Chuck Norris in a movie.

Didn't notice the has-been part,I don't agree with that but still very funny

Last edited:

risky biz

Banned

Nonsense, in my opinion. I think the sole reason that Earl is not showing as well as he once did can be attributed to a certain degree of burnout with pool in general. He's not playing at the peak that he is capable of due to that. Figure out how long he's been playing compared to some of the more recent champions who have yet to compile the back to back records Earl has. A certain restlessness is bound to develop after such a long period but Earl is locked in by his underlying true love of the sport.

Someone can dispute that if they wish but even if I'm wrong the fact would still remain that it's better to be a has-been than a never-been.

fast&loose designs

Chris Santana
Silver Member
Nonsense, in my opinion. I think the sole reason that Earl is not showing as well as he once did can be attributed to a certain degree of burnout with pool in general. He's not playing at the peak that he is capable of due to that. Figure out how long he's been playing compared to some of the more recent champions who have yet to compile the back to back records Earl has. A certain restlessness is bound to develop after such a long period but Earl is locked in by his underlying true love of the sport.

Someone can dispute that if they wish but even if I'm wrong the fact would still remain that it's better to be a has-been than a never-been.

Totally agree. It's all in good fun. We all know Earl can beat 99% of the world's population at pool on any given day.

George Fels

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chuck Norris

I suppose SOMEBODY'S got to start this: Chuck Norris doesn't break the balls. The balls get Chuck Norris-ed. GF

champ2107

Banned
Bruce-Lee-Vs.-Chuck-Norris-Who-Would-Win.jpg

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Personally, I think the movie will be a flop.
....for want of a star to portray Earl.

...'cause even Chuck Norris can't break Earl's balls...

fast&loose designs

Chris Santana
Silver Member
Yup. Besides, they'd need a lot of helium balloons for Chuck to breathe to get Earl's voice right. And lots of cuts and takes, too, for Chuck to inhale them.

:D
-Sean

Very true, didn't think about that.. I didn't realize that Earl's voice was so different from Chuck's haha

risky biz

Banned
Yup. Besides, they'd need a lot of helium balloons for Chuck to breathe to get Earl's voice right. And lots of cuts and takes, too, for Chuck to inhale them.

:D
-Sean

On the other hand, if Earl played Chuck Norris he'd need a special coach to teach him how to act dim.

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Hilarious.

I'd hardly call Earl a "has been", though. After thoroughly trouncing SVB on the 10' table, Shane looked positively shell shocked. He came right out and said he didn't want a rematch because "I can't beat him."

Trounced... LOL... On a 10 foot table with 760 on the rails and 860 on the bed, heated, and a shot clock with a 6 foot pool cue.

Of course Shane wont play him again... no one plays on that dumbshit... Earl cant beat Shane on any normal conditions, he has to create some asinine shit like that.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Totally agree. It's all in good fun. We all know Earl can beat 99% of the world's population at pool on any given day.

A lot more than 99%. There are hundreds of millions of people in the US alone, that would mean that there are several 100,000 of pool players in the US that can beat Earl. I doubt that.

1% of a large number is a large number.

I'd say 99.99% of the world can't beat Earl. Maybe even a bit less.