Silver Member
I ordered new from BUDGET-
MY SPECS FOR MY Its GEORGE- CUE IN MY AVATAR
12.75 MM X 29 INCHES-
Love the way it plays-very very predictable and CONSISTANT-
Bob made a WINNER....
Will change to harder tip-
FACTORY TIP IS IVORY MEDIUM

I had one with the thinner shaft...12.4mm, I think.

The shaft played good, but I wasn't really fond of that tip. I prefer the Ultraskin Black Soft tips on all my shafts...wood and carbon fiber.

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I also ordered one that’s 12.4.. but how did you get 12.75? I couldn’t find the option for that diameter, is it special made by request?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I've been shooting this shaft in 11.75mm for several months now (3/8x10) and like it so much I have sold my Cynergy shaft which had replaced my Revo shaft. I put a Techno Dud tip on it and it has worked out real well though I might say the original Ivory Ultra Skin medium was also near perfect "for me".

I would shoot the Ultra Skin medium a bit before changing it. I already ordered 10 medium Ultras, 5 ivory, 5 black from Tom. I am going to shoot the Techno Dud a little longer before making a decision to keep with that tip or go back to the Ultra.

Robert58

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
I have had my Meucci Carbo Pro shaft about a month. 12.75 MM, 30". I couldn't get any action with the stock tip. So I changed it to a Kamui black medium. Plays great now with plenty of action on the cue ball.

I am 75 years old and haven't broke and ran a rack of nine ball on an oversize eight foot table in years. But I did last Thursday night playing a team mate in practice. Love this shaft. I was playing with OB Classic shafts for the last three years. I am playing one to two balls better with this shaft.

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have had my Meucci Carbo Pro shaft about a month. 12.75 MM, 30". I couldn't get any action with the stock tip. So I changed it to a Kamui black medium. Plays great now with plenty of action on the cue ball.

I am 75 years old and haven't broke and ran a rack of nine ball on an oversize eight foot table in years. But I did last Thursday night playing a team mate in practice. Love this shaft. I was playing with OB Classic shafts for the last three years. I am playing one to two balls better with this shaft.

Good for you !!
these shafts , IMO -
Ten times better than any low deflection wood shaft on the market-
Glad it's working for oyu

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good for you !!
these shafts , IMO -
Ten times better than any low deflection wood shaft on the market-
Glad it's working for oyu
Duane let me hit with both his Auerbach and ItsGeorge cues with the MeucciCarbonPro. VERY nice playing shaft. Super solid, lots of feel and no bad/buzzy vibes. Really impressive.

ironmaiden

I just bought a Meucci Ultra Piston 4 Blue off of Ebay from budgetcues.com.

The one I purchased had a Uniloc upgrade, 30 inch 12.25mm Carbon Pro II shaft with the Medium Ivory Ultraskin.

I was using an inexpensive maple shaft for a few months with a Kamui Clear Medium(broke my OBII down the middle clowning around).

I was very surprised by the Meucci Carbon Pro II (MCPII). It sounds and plays very similar to wood. The low deflection is impressive to say the least.

It has an organic feel to it even though it's high tech.

Nice job Meucci!

Last edited:

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yea it’s great but I went back to the pro from Meucci it is also a fine shaft, but soon I will be getting a new cf shaft maybe jacoby or the one from fury or also might be revo, still undecided but I wnt to try somethin new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldgame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I shoot with a 1st generation shaft with the small writing and really like it. I don’t know if the newer ones hit any different.