Any Myrtle Beach members

01rkclassic

Cell - 937-554-5637
Silver Member
Hey guy's I'm leaving for Myrtle Beach and thought I would see if there are any members that would like to meet up and bang some around,going to be down there for a week and would love to catch a tournament to play in also.You can give me a call on my cell at 937-554-5637.Hope to meet some fellow AZ'er,Art

sk8ordie

HTTR!
Silver Member
You're coming down on a great weekend, we are having our first 1000 dollar tournament this weekend at Shore Thing billiards. We will also have a huge mini tournament Friday night starting at eight, it's a 9 ball handicap tournament with a lot of money in it. There will be a lot of great players at the tournament I'll be there Peteypooldude and a couple other members from here and parts around. Here's a link to their facebook with their number and location p.m. me and I will give you my number if you need more directions. Ron. http://www.facebook.com/ShoreThingBilliardsShore thing billiards

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

01rkclassic

Cell - 937-554-5637
Silver Member
Shore Thing Billiards

Great place,I was there last year for there Grand Opening!I will be there on Sunday,I might stop in on Saturday.